India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

u.k

taslima Newbie
taslima
taslima

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

i'm from the u.k and we r so bhind...............

kashish hasn't even got married 2 sujal yet.  in the episode 2 days back kashish and sujal whent 2 palanpur and there was land slide. so they had 2 stay the night in a hotel. yesterday rishi was just taunting kashish that every time she and sujal goes 2 palanpur there is a lanslide. then sujal cums in and says "rishi!"

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Yeh i share the same aggravation being in the UK, i think we are 6 months behind so by the time we see them married they might have had a child or something by then. The worst part is tht it is very difficult to get hold of audio and video clips of KTH otherwise we could be update with India if we could download the episodes. If i was any gd with computers i would love to be able to create a KTH media site with all the screen caps. episode guides and video clips on there that would be available to all, not just members. However, i would not have a clue how to start such a website but hopefully someone one day will.

Btw, maybe us UK lot could start a thread to discuss the episodes we watch since it is old news for others and we can't discuss it with them as it would bore them.

E.G. I liked how Rishi joked tht they dn't need a weather man just ask Kashish coz she can control the weather since land slides always happen when she goes Palapur. Even thoug he is being cruel, i can't help but laugh at times.  

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i completely agree
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i love the confrontations between rishi and kashish

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index