Shriya Saran is quite upset these days. Reason? Sh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Shriya Saran is quite upset these days. Reason? She's literally seething over media reports, which claimed that she had tried to woo cricketer
Shriya Saran (TOI Photo) More Pics
Sreesanth recently.

The moment you ask the actress about the alleged media reports, the lady gets quite worked up. "Sreesanth and I are brand ambassadors for an upmarket product. Yes, we were there at a party together, but I barely spoke to him for five minutes. And, I was just being sweet," she fumes.

Rag her a little about the possibility of such a connect with the much younger cricketer, and Shriya finally sees the funny side of the story and adds, "But, I don't even know him yaar!" As she finally warms up, it's time to take her to safer terrains and talk about her forthcoming projects. Shriya gleefully informs that she's been shooting 24x7. "I have been shooting for Deepa Mehta's film What's Cooking, Stella? wherein I rediscovered myself and pushed myself beyond limits. Deepa's characters are very real and close to life, and she doesn't allow anyone to wear make-up either, lest it hinders the authenticity of her portrayals. Ek — The Power Of One is a film in which I play an immature girl, who thinks less and talks more. Ashok Amritraj's film The Other End Of The Line has been recently released in the US and the response has been overwhelming. I am also doing quite a few big-budget South Indian films. So, life is hectic."

With so many different projects in her hand, how does she flit from a glamorous role to an absolutely deglamourised portrayal with such effortless ease? "It's easy because each director of mine knows his/her job. I always concentrate on the director and the script before saying yes to a project," says she.

This thorough professional is equally fussy when it comes to her soulmate. She admits, "Love is the best thing that can happen to a person," but quickly adds, "Right now, my 14-month-old nephew, Dhruv, is the only man in my life. I am absolutely smitten by him." http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/I_hardly_know_Sreesanth/articleshow/3676768.cms
var zz=0;var sldsh=0; var bellyaddiv = ' ';sldsh=1; var stindex=100; var stp=150; var taglen=0; var tmp; var tagcheck = new Array("div","span","br","font","a"); var storycontent = document.getElementById("storydiv").innerHTML; var firstpara = storycontent.substring(0,storycontent.toLowerCase().indexOf("

")).toLowerCase(); function findptt(cnt){ zz++; if(zz == 10)return; var xxx=-1,yyy=-1; var ccnt = cnt; for(ii=0; ii < tagcheck.length; ii++ xxx = ccnt.indexOf"<"+tagcheckii; ifxxx != -1 && xxx < 150 stp = stp; var tmp1 = ccnt.subccnt.indexOf"<"+tagcheckii,ccnt.length; yyy = tmp1.indexOf">"); if(yyy != -1){ taglen += yyy; stp = stp + yyy; yyy+=1; } break; taglen = taglen + tagcheck[ii].length + 3; } } if(xxx == -1 || xxx >= 150){ return; }else{ var tmp2 = ccnt.substring(0,xxx); tmp2 += ccnt.substring((yyy+xxx),ccnt.length); findptt(tmp2); } }findptt(firstpara); if(firstpara.length <= taglen + 150 stp = firstpara.length; var tmpminus=0; var tmpcon = story.sub0,stp; iftmpcon.lastIndexOf"<" < tmpcon.lastIndexOf">")){ }else{ tmpminus = tmpcon.length - tmpcon.lastIndexOf("More Pics'; var cnt='1'; var ttl='Shriya Saran '; wid='541'; im='460';wid='541'; im='460'; var b1=""; if(cnt > 1){ if(wid=='1024') b1 = ''; else b1 = ''; } if(wid=='1024') var b2 = '
'+ capt +'
'; else var b2 = '
'+ capt +'
'; bellyad.innerHTML = b2 + b1;