Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
It such a cute over the top love story.......
Just started watching it from last week.......
Major rip-off from so many movies...but tell you what....I am soooooo Loving it!!
What sweet characterisation.......
Starting from Mayank to Nupur...Gunjan to Samrat..........
They all have author packed characters....but serioulsy illogical......πŸ˜›
But who cares.....it totally provides wholesome entertainment......muft mein....everyday!!!
I say hooray to the show......
I just hope they will keep it light & easy...no heavy doses of rona dhona please!
~N~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kpcool22 thumbnail
@Nupur
Welcome 2 mjht forum
rlly nice 2 kno u liked mjht
We also watch this serial coz v r done with all those rona dhona in saas-bahu sagas
Hope u njoy here
BTW I'm Pronita
Nice 2 meet u

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nupur9

It such a cute over the top love story.......

Just started watching it from last week.......
Major rip-off from so many movies...but tell you what....I am soooooo Loving it!!
What sweet characterisation.......
Starting from Mayank to Nupur...Gunjan to Samrat..........
They all have author packed characters....but serioulsy illogical......πŸ˜›
But who cares.....it totally provides wholesome entertainment......muft mein....everyday!!!
I say hooray to the show......
I just hope they will keep it light & easy...no heavy doses of rona dhona please!
~N~

Omgg NuNu *jumps up and down*
*waves frantically*πŸ˜†
*gibs Nu a rib squeezing tight hug*πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh ur post title ishh like Deja Vu *sigh*
And I cudnt resist replying to ur post and break my silent reader mode.. i have been hooked to Nimmi's random ramblings here just like estee's btlt😳.. I had even actually stopped feeling bad for being too lazy to reply *hides muh*😳 

Oh and needless to say when I first actually got to know of MJHT and 'Nupur' .. it was u who I got reminded of.. and subconciously kept thinking of u only.. πŸ˜† and not coz of her nautankiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..
Infact I even kept wondering how Ru wud or wudnt like to watch this... havent gotten a chance to ask her yet *sad muh* tho mnstr gang say trivy and Melu watch itπŸ˜ƒ and we all did a group hi five coz we watch it for the same reason.. good time passπŸ˜† .. Melu ishh a Mayur fan tho I think *soching*

I agree with u on ur take on this show too...
esp the cute over the top bit... and abt the character and the muft may entertainment bit...πŸ˜†
Yaa no rona dhona please...
Just stumbled upon it when it had just started and usually m like SO bery lazy to watch any of the shows online coz I want to see in chronological order .. and plus ya my world(IF) renowned LazinessπŸ˜† but MJHT is proving to be an exception that wayπŸ˜†

Nu u r to be blamed for waapsi of Random MoiπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Nupur
Hi nice to k now u luv MJHT..Even I luv it coz its different n no rona dhona sas-bhaut stuff in it..Luv the chemistry bet the 2 lead couples Too goood!!!!!!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Wellcome dear..
Im piya..
Really nice to know that u liked this show ! )
love
piya.
Nupur9 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Omgg NuNu *jumps up and down*
*waves frantically*πŸ˜†
*gibs Nu a rib squeezing tight hug*πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh ur post title ishh like Deja Vu *sigh*
And I cudnt resist replying to ur post and break my silent reader mode.. i have been hooked to Nimmi's random ramblings here just like estee's btlt😳.. I had even actually stopped feeling bad for being too lazy to reply *hides muh*😳 

Oh and needless to say when I first actually got to know of MJHT and 'Nupur' .. it was u who I got reminded of.. and subconciously kept thinking of u only.. πŸ˜† and not coz of her nautankiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..
Infact I even kept wondering how Ru wud or wudnt like to watch this... havent gotten a chance to ask her yet *sad muh* tho mnstr gang say trivy and Melu watch itπŸ˜ƒ and we all did a group hi five coz we watch it for the same reason.. good time passπŸ˜† .. Melu ishh a Mayur fan tho I think *soching*

I agree with u on ur take on this show too...
esp the cute over the top bit... and abt the character and the muft may entertainment bit...πŸ˜†
Yaa no rona dhona please...
Just stumbled upon it when it had just started and usually m like SO bery lazy to watch any of the shows online coz I want to see in chronological order .. and plus ya my world(IF) renowned LazinessπŸ˜† but MJHT is proving to be an exception that wayπŸ˜†

Nu u r to be blamed for waapsi of Random MoiπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

They say life goes in circle......*deep thinking*
But how come I only get to meet you in these circles.....heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arre wah Jaaneman....Tum ko yahan dekh kar dil khush ho gaya!
Now I have two of my favorite people here......
Nupur & you!!!!......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kpcool22

@Nupur

Welcome 2 mjht forum
rlly nice 2 kno u liked mjht
We also watch this serial coz v r done with all those rona dhona in saas-bahu sagas
Hope u njoy here
BTW I'm Pronita
Nice 2 meet u

Pronita......wah what a cute name....as sweet as one of those Bengali Mishti.........😊
Thanks for your warm sweet misti misti welcome......and I hope we will continue to get some muft ka entertainment in this show.....
They say all good things come for free.......πŸ˜‰
Who said that...you ask P?
Oh I did!!!!!........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Haila......Zainu di....aap yahan??? Achcha hai.........πŸ˜‰Rakshoo di doesn't talk about MJHT when trivs and I do........so I guess she hasnt started watching it yet..........
You soching........I toh only watch for Mayur and I am their ardent fan...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜† uhm, uhm...so is trivs............πŸ‘

I agree with you Nupur about the serial being a bit over the top and being very entertaining.......but, in my opinion, Mayank and Nupur are two very dynamic individuals......thats why I like them in the first place...........πŸ˜†

Luv
Mel
Nupur9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdreams4040

@Nupur

Hi nice to k now u luv MJHT..Even I luv it coz its different n no rona dhona sas-bhaut stuff in it..Luv the chemistry bet the 2 lead couples Too goood!!!!!!

Oh you bet Sweetdreams....the leads are awesome.....very very interesting characterisation!
@ Piya....so nice to meet you P....and hope the show will continue to rocka and makes us go all ga-ga oh-ah over it's characters....
~N~