Pyar kya hota hain?-WholeFF-pg121-122+translations - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
hmmmmmmm.....why do I have a feeling that Michi already knew each other from the past?and that they both said yes cause they used to love each other.....am I ri8?
okies i will be back of munee for update of junoon i dont dare to ask the update of KIT,,,,,as it it will be heart-breaking.

i have no hopes on Pan.....
Originally posted by angel's life

hmmmmmmm.....why do I have a feeling that Michi already knew each other from the past?and that they both said yes cause they used to love each other.....am I ri8?

Well yes, they do know each other. Even Milind's friend Ali also knows her. I will tell you in the next update why Prachi has agreed to marry Milind. Do they love each other?? Hmmm good question- you will be answered in the coming updates.
Originally posted by michifanreal

Well yes, they do know each other. Even Milind's friend Ali also knows her. I will tell you in the next update why Prachi has agreed to marry Milind. Do they love each other?? Hmmm good question- you will be answered in the coming updates.
ok then hun thank u for leting me know a lil bit and can u pls put the next update up now cause me and sumu really wanna knowπŸ˜‰
ange....thank u very much i am so so wanted to know why she agreed to get married to milind...did she saw him shirtless and that is the reason  she agreed to get married....
Originally posted by MichiDespo

ange....thank u very much i am so so wanted to know why she agreed to get married to milind...did she saw him shirtless and that is the reason  she agreed to get married....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm sure she did or why else would she say yesπŸ˜†
if only the crappy Prachi in KYM would do the same
Shirtless demands already..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..
I haven't written the update yet. I will do it by tonight possibly or tomorrow for sure.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
Darling the serial KYM prachi will run away as if she is in marathon if she sees him shirtless....
why is shuba not replying to our innocent quieres ange....

Originally posted by michifanreal

Shirtless demands already..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..
I haven't written the update yet. I will do it by tonight possibly or tomorrow for sure.
not only shirtless demands..making out sessions...kisses....everything hott hott of them.😳😳😳 Edited by MichiDespo - 15 years ago
Originally posted by MichiDespo

not only shirtless demands..making out sessions...kisses....everything hott hott of them.😳😳😳

Sumu you will gonna kill me as the FF proceeds!!!!!!