Pyar kya hota hain?-WholeFF-pg121-122+translations

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The whole FF is in page 121- 122 for your convenience. If you find that page too long to open, you can go part by part as per the index below.

Pyar Kya Hota Hain? (What is love?)

Index

part1- page1

part2- page8
part3- page14
part 4- page 21
part 5- page 26
part 6- page 33
part 7- page 41
part 8- page 45
part 9- page 48
part 10- page 54
part 11- page 60
part 12- page 67
part 13- page 71
part 14- page 77
part 15- page 87
part 16- page 91
part 17- page 96
part 18-page 100
part 19- page 105 (last part)
Epilogue- page 112

part 1

Milind had finally moved back to India after five years of staying in Arab countries expanding his hotel business. He now had people to handle his dealings in foreign countries and he wished to live in Mumbai with his father (whom he called Baba). Baba was asking him only one thing ever since his return-"Beta, woh shaadi ke baarein mein tumne kya socha?" Son, did you think about the wedding?

If Milind were to be the same person he was five years ago, he would blow the roof off arguing with his father. But life had changed him, mellowed down or rather suppressed his vigour. He had been delaying to announce his decision for a month now. He didn't really want to get married moreover the girl Baba was suggesting- he could have never imagined her as his wife. But Baba was persistent. He had made sure his son didn't have a girl of his own choice to marry before he put forward his girl of choice.

Milind was about to turn 28 years old and his father had wanted him to settle down now. He didn't know how to refuse his father. All he wanted to do at this moment was to concentrate on his business, which was expanding at a high rate. His hard work of five years was earning him profits now. He had made his own name from scratch in hotel business. He had always appreciated that Baba had worked hard all his life to feed and educate him and his sister Sukruti. Sukruti was married and lived abroad with her husband and son. Baba had mostly lived alone in the five years Milind was away as he didn't want to leave his home, his city. One of the reasons Milind had wanted to return to India was his father- he didn't want him to live alone at this age. But he also knew the house was dull without Sukruti in it and his mother had died right after Sukruti was born. Now that Milind had rebuilt the house with luxury had only made feel it drier than before. Though Milind respected his father more than anything else, he would hardly communicate with him. That's how it had been from the time he learnt to speak. Father and son would communicate through Sukruti and now that she wasn't with them had made them speak even less though these days Milind was trying to keep his father's company whenever he could.

"Woh ladki mujhse shaadi karna chaahti hain kya?"Does the girl want to marry me? Milind had finally given a reply to Baba.

"Haan beta, ladki hi nahi, ladki ke maa-baap bhi tumhe apna daamad maan chuke hain, bas tumhaari haan ki der hain" Yes, not just the girl, girl's parents too have accepted you as their son in law. It's just you who has to say yes. Baba knew his son would take time, but come around and say yes.

"Theek hain Baaba, jaise aapki ichchcha. mujhe agale maheene Dubai jaana hoga, uske baad shaadi kar sakta hoon" OK, Baaba, as you wish. I have to go to Dubai next month. After that I can marry. . Milind had walked into his room not waiting for his father's answer.
Baba had a huge grin on his face and he had called the girl's father dialling his land line phone. Though Milind had brought a mobile phone for him he had refused to use it.  He also had phoned Milind's best friend and business partner Ali who was also given the responsibility of arranging the wedding from groom's side. Ali and his wife Neelam were all excited and had come to meet Milind in an hour.

"Abhe saale, maine bola tha na, tub hi kabhi na kabhi dulha banke rahega" Dude, I had told you, you will be a groom too one day. Ali had hugged his friend and tried to lift him as he hugged him. Milind was way too well built and heavy for Ali to lift.

"Neelam Bhabhi isko aap ek aur baar khana khilao, tab shaayad mujhe utha payega" Neelam Bhabhi, you feed him lunch one more time, may be then he will be able to lift me. Milind had teased Ali. Both Ali and Neelam had then congratulated Milind. Neelam went into the kitchen to cook something for dinner. Baba opened his prayers book and sat in the Pooja room chanting mantras. Ali and Milind sat in the garden and Neelam had brought some tea for them.

"Arey yeh bataa, tu shaadi kis se kar rahaa hain? Main bhi dekhu woh kaun hain jo mere dost ke dil churaaye baithi hain?" Tell me now, whom are you marrying? I want to see who is this girl who stole my friend's heart.Ali was curious to know whom he was going to have as his Bhabhi.

"Tu use jaanta hain yaar" You know her man. Milind puzzled him.

"Main jaanta hoon, ab yeh kaun hain? Zaroor koi office ki ladki hogi phir, saale tu ishq ladaa raha tha aur mujhe pataa bhi nahi chala. Ab bataa bhi de ladki hain kaun?" Do I know her? Is it someone from our office? You were having an affair and I didn't even know? Now tell me who is the girl. Ali was losing his patience.

"Yaar, mere mann mein koi ladki hoti to terey ko nahi bataata main, yeh ladki to Baba ne chuni hain mere liye. Tu jaanta hain na, Sukruti ki shaadi Baba dhoom dham se nahi kar paaye. Main chaahta hoon meri shaadi unki marzi se ho. Main kabhi unko khush nahi kar paaya hoon. Shaayad ab thodi khushi de paao unhe" If I had any girl in my mind, wouldn't I have told you? This girl is chosen by my father (Baaba). You know it, Baaba couldn't get Sukruti married the way he wanted to. I never gave him any happiness too. I guess, I want to see him happy. Milind had spoken not facing Ali.

"Par tu pehle yeh bataa ladki kaun hain?"But tell me first who the girl is. Ali just wanted to know who the girl was.

"Prachi Shah" Milind had turned towards Ali and took the girl's name without blinking his eyes.

Ali's  curious eyes had suddenly turned into question marks. He couldn't believe what Milind had just said. Of all the people he wasn't expecting Prachi Shah to be getting married to Milind Mishra.

Milind had waved his hand in front of Ali's eyes as he was lost in deep thoughts and said "Pataa nahi Baba ko kyun lagta hain ki Prachi Shah hi unke liye sabse achchi bahu banegi. Main yeh shaadi nahi karna chahta, par Baba ko manaa bhi nahi kar sakta. Chal, ab dulha ban hi rahaa hoon to tu ghoda tayyar kar mere liye". I don't know why, Baaba thinks Prachi Shah will be the best daughter in law for him. I don't want this marriage. But I can't say No to my father. Anyways, since I am finally going to be a groom, you get a horse ready for me.

Milind and Ali had walked back into the house as it started raining. They all had dinner together. Ali and his wife left to their home later. Baba had gone to sleep and Milind rested on his sofa and closed his tired eyes. A picture came into his eyes without him thinking about it. It was the girl whom he was going to marry- Prachi Shah.

Edited by ShubS - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Hi friends,
I thought of writing a FF and obviously it is going to be on Michi. You will get to know more about the characters and their traits as the FF unfolds. Please let me know what you think of the first part.
Shubha
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Me first..........shall read and comment soon
JnJ....resh thumbnail
ooooooo lovely update dea.........so milsi marryin prachi........quite a suspence as to why he doesnt prefer her but i guess i need to read more to find out😃..........i hope prachi makes these father and son come more close...........loved it thanks alot dea.....continue soon.....for u👍🏼
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidnai

ooooooo lovely update dea.........so milsi marryin prachi........quite a suspence as to why he doesnt prefer her but i guess i need to read more to find out😃..........i hope prachi makes these father and son come more close...........loved it thanks alot dea.....continue soon.....for u👍🏼

I am really bad at keeping or creating suspense. I am glad you felt there was a suspense. It will be revealed in a few updates. Let's see what Prachi brings into Milind's life. 😊
thank u for the comments.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shubha ..Lovely start , but plz plz do the updates in regularly plzzzzz
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shubha ..brilliant start...👏👏so the bride is Prachi shah😳 so Milind and Baba had a generation gap???they hardly communicated with eachother???
sukriti was married...??did she elope with someone???

too many questions😆😆..i know i cant wait for th next update...😳
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzy_de

Shubha ..Lovely start , but plz plz do the updates in regularly plzzzzz

thank you lizzy. i will update as and when i have time.
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: michifanreal

thank you lizzy. i will update as and when i have time.

O god😲 , Heeba also said that and we all are still waiting for the updates😭
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

Shubha ..brilliant start...👏👏so the bride is Prachi shah😳 so Milind and Baba had a generation gap???they hardly communicated with eachother???

sukriti was married...??did she elope with someone???

too many questions😆😆..i know i cant wait for th next update...😳

yes Baba and Milind never got along well though they love each other. But Milind is trying to make up for it now.
Suk is married. More about her and her hubby will come in the future updates.
thx for reading GD.