AR l From Midnight to Morning lPrt 13/Pg 59: 14/03 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
O.K friends.............part 2...........I hope you like it and plzzz leave comments!!

PART 2

It was 2 am in the morning and the whole city was sleeping, except one….Aman Kapoor. He was standing in front of the huge gate of the National Bank of India wearing black tight-fitting clothes and a mask which revealed only his eyes.

He took out the pair of plastic black gloves from his pocket and wore them, I must not leave any clues, He entered the security code which opened the gate of the bank , and the instant he pressed "enter", the gate opened. He grinned to himself, so I was right……

Aman Kapoor had everything planned……..He knew that entering the bank wouldn't be a problem, since he was the head of security there and knew all the codes. Even though now he was fired, the bank management would take at least one day to change the security codes and passwords…….and Aman's job would be done before that. He just hoped that The bank management would not be too fast and change the security system too soon.

Now, standing in front of the open gate, he knew that from here the job would be very easy. He looked around to see if the guard was nearby, but he was nowhere in sight. He looked around a little more to be sure that he wouldn't be caught red-handed, and to his relief, the guard was soundly sleeping in his chair. Aman heaved a sigh of relief……..Great! My job is even easier now…..

He quietly opened the smaller gate of the bank by entering a security code and within a few seconds he was standing inside the bank. He took off his normal shoes and wore the shoes that he had bought with him, they had a plastic base, they made very less noise and most of all, did not leave any footprint behind.

He switched on his torch and slowly walked up to Ridhima's computer , making sure that he made no sound. He turned on her computer and logged on the Banks' website. Then he logged in Ridhima's bank account by the password he had hacked, he checked her balance…..Rs 90,000..hmm….not much Ms Ridhima, but don't worry, by tomorrow morning you will be very very rich…… He thought, grinning.

Then he clicked on the "Open online vault" option and it opened instantly, then he clicked on the "transfer money" option and the computer displayed a small Fill-up:

The amount that has to be transferred(In digits):

The amount that has to be transferred(In words):

Account number of the receiver:

Name of the Reciever:

He quickly filled it out and clicked on the option "done". In a few minutes, the transaction was complete and he closed the online vault system.  He again checked Ridhima's Balance , which now was…..Rs 2,00,00,000(2 crore)

He smiled to himself….well done Aman……and quickly logged out of her account, switched off the computer and quietly went out of the bank.

He once again, looked around to see whether the guard was around or not, and fortunately for him, he was still sound asleep. He quietly went out of the main gate, locking it behind him with the same code that he had used to open it.

……………………………………………..

Oh my god……I'm late!! Ridhima, why did you have to oversleep?? Ma'am will be furious with me now, Ridhima thought as she got off the taxi and moved towards the bank.

As soon as she opened the smaller gate of the bank, she started mumbling, "I am so sorry Guys, But I-"

But she stopped short when she saw all the people staring at her as if she was an alien. Why are they all staring at me? She thought as she looked around, confused. "What's wrong guys? Why are you all staring at me?" No answer. She was getting really confusednow. There was something in all of their eyes…..anger? but why are they angry with me?.......

She was getting panicky now, and said slowly, "Look guys, you really have to tell me now what goin-"

She was interrupted by Archana, as she came towards her and said, "Ridhima, come to my office…..Now"

"But Ma'am, what's wro-"

"No questions. Just follow me"

Ridhima quietly followed her into her office, by now she was a nervous wreck. All the employees were still staring at her and it was scaring her now.

When they entered her office, Archana went and sat down on her chair. She did not ask Ridhima to sit down, that never happened before, Ridhima thought.

Archana took a report from her drawer and handed it to Ridhima,

"Read it"

"What is this ma'am?" Ridhima asked while taking the report

"Just Read it"

Ridhima looked down at the report in her hands, Ridhima Gupta: Bank Balance-National Bank Of India……Why did she have to check my report all of a sudden?? She thought as she continued reading, when her eyes fell on the her bank balance amount, the report slipped out of her hands as she stared into nothing. She was more than shocked, How is this possible?? My account having 2 crore rupees? There HAS to be some mistake………

Under normal circumstances anyone would be happy to see 2 crore rupees in their account, but this situation was different…….it could cost Ridhima her job.

She held the chair to steady herself, trying to come out of the shock.

"Does this mean anything to you?" Archana asked in a toneless voice.

Ridhima herslef didn't know what was happening, She looked at her and said frantically, "No ma'am, I have no idea how my account-"

"This morning when I checked the balance in the online vault, there were 2 crore rupees less in it and there was you name in the "Last transaction" box."

"What??.......This is not possible ma'am…..I didn't do any transa-"

"The report can't be lying Ridhima…..and you anyway don't need a password to access the online vault in the bank."

Ridhima was shocked to hear this from someone who trusted her so much, "Are you implying that I stole this money?"

"That's exactly what I am implying"

Ridhima was frantic and panicky, she said desperately, "No ma'am, this is not true, I would never do something like this…….You know that, I'm innocent ma'am, someone is trying to set me up"

"That's what everyone says after being caught…..I trusted you Ridhima, I never thought you would do something like this for money, all evidence is against you……the transaction was done from your bank computer, it was done to your account, and it was done at 2 am in the morning………when everyone is sleeping , and since you were one of my most trusted employees, I even told you the security code of the bank……..I am sure it would not have been difficult for you to enter the bank"

Ridhima's head was spinning now…..This is not happening to me, I'm just dreaming…….I'll soon wake up and all this will be over.

Getting no response from Ridhima, Archana continued, " After all this, I don't want to take a chance……You're fired, Ridhima"

Ridhima could not believe her ears, " No ma'am…..you can't do this to me, I didn't do anything…..If I would have robbed the bank, I would never come back to the bank…" She was soaked with perspiration, hoping that somehow Archana would agree and trust her.

"I did think of that, but I can't do anything about the evidence Ridhima, It's clearly against you. There is no other possible suspect……..the thought of Aman did come to my mind, but there is no evidence against him and we can't put someone under arrest just on the basis of hunches"  There was a finality in her voice and Ridhima knew that she would not change her decision.

Archana continued, " I don't want the record of our bank to be spoiled, so I can handle the police and they will not arrest you, but I can't handle the media…..they will ask questions, and you have no other option but to answer them…..this is the least I can do for you. You will not have a criminal record but you will be considered as a defaulter, and therefore you will not be able to get a job in any other bank in India."

Ridhima did not hear a single word that she said as she felt her world crashing around her, the tag of "thief" will now be attached to her for her entire life and she could not do anything about it.

"You may leave now……" Archana said as she went back to her work.

**edited**

hi liza

thks for the pm dear
sooooooooooo sad all r accusing ridz
update soooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya 
Edited by saridena - 15 years ago
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey liz
awesome dear
good intro
omg ridz is a smart chick hehehe lolz
seriously shes quite diff from the other fffs i just love her like this
ok update soon

Thanks sweety!!!!!!!!!!!😃
no...
this is nt happening...
OMG!!
whats she gonna do now???..
plz upd8 soon1
thanks 4 the Pm
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha
hi
i just caught up wid both ur ffs.
amazing really...
its really bad theat everyone is accusing Ridz.
i am waiting for Arman's entry.
PLzz update sooooooooooooooooon!!!
Originally posted by sea_nyx

The first part is really good, I guess aman will use his hacking skills to somehow prove ridz a thief or something and maybe she'll be sent to jail and then hen she comes out she'll be a con artist

Thankyou so much for commenting!!!!😊
liza...loved ur plot of the story.. its seems to be very interesting....loved even the 2nd part... keep going dear...
Originally posted by lookwhoshere

hey...fresh concept  thr! sounds very interesting...but hang on, whrs armaan??
do continue soon..
luv,
anu.

Thankyou dear!!!!!!!!!!!😊
mann!!it ws awsumm!!
waiting 4 armis ntry...ma hansum hunk...
feel like killing aman...bt in a wy hes been de reason due 2 wich
she wil b meeting armi i guess
gud goin dear
thrilling part
thx a ton 4 de pm
cont asap
luv u lts
ashu
liza..just as expected..well almost...amans a head smarter than i thot!! but it was great..d whole scene..!!

grt goin...and yes! d reply 2 ma comment...it does mke sense! :D
but i was juss soo mad at ridz cuz i knew tis wud happen!!

u got me all hooked up gurl..update soon!