Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

wow just finished reading the concept neeta, and i loved it, reminded me of a sidney sheldon novel i once read. i loved tht book so i can't wait to see wht you'll do with the story since every writer is unique. i just know this ff is going to be fantastic so all the best and updatesoon!!!

Ya.....That was "If Tomorrow Comes"...............I've read that book, only god knows how many times.......but my FF is slightly different..........afterall it's a romantic story.......😆
U-No-Poo thumbnail
O.k Friends...................PART 1..............plzzzzzzz read and comment!!!!

PART 1

Ridhima Gupta was a happy woman, and why not? She had everything that a normal girl of her age wanted…….A good job, more than satisfactory salary and a wonderful boyfriend. She worked at the "National Bank of India" (just a random name that came to my mind), and was one of the most trustworthy employees there, not only because she hardly made any mistake, but also because the nature of the work given to her.

She was in charge of the Department of Online Transfer of money in the bank. She had to keep a record of the number of transactions taking place in a day, How much money was being transferred, the people involved in the transaction and also had to see that no-one misuses the facility, because online transactions can be very dangerous if one person comes to know the password of some-other person.  Therefore, there was no scope of mistake.

The computer was Ridhima's best friend, because she sat infront of it the whole long day and it always amazed her that such a small thing held the lifelong earnings of so many people.

Almost everyone in the bank was good friends with Ridhima………….except of one person…….Aman Kapoor.

Aman Kapoor was the hacker and the incharge of the security system at the bank. All the employees were not permitted to do any online transactions to their accounts by using the bank computer, as on the bank computer, no password was required to open the online vault system because all computers in the bank were connected to one server, whereas outside, a password was required and no-one except of the branch manager  and Aman knew that password………so it was likely that a robbery would take place within the bank.  Therefore, all transactions had to be done outside the bank……………………….. So, incase someone tried to break this rule, Aman Kapoor would hack the password of that person's account and check the balance of the account. He had an access to the password of the vault system since he was also the head of the security system so he kept a check on that aswell, therefore immense trust and responsibility had been placed on him, and he did his job very well.

But there was only one problem with him; He generally mistreated the women at the bank. He would pass nasty comments at them while passing by or would wink at them. 10 complaints about his behaviour had already been made to the Branch Manager, Ms. Archana Sharma……….but she always waved them off by giving a warning to him.

"We can't lose him, He is a very important person in terms of his commitment towards the bank…………" Her words were always the same.

Ridhima hated him for that. She couldn't stand him and tried to keep away from him as much as she could. But………………….who can stop the lion from attacking the prey?

Once she was passing by him, when he said something about her. That was the end of the rope. She was angry when he passed comments about other women………..When he came to her friends, she was infuriated…………and now when it was happening to her, she was enraged.

She and a few other friends and colleagues went to Archana,

"Ma'am……..There is no way we can work with this guy……….He is now crossing his limits" Ridhima said with a defiant expression.

"Why, What happened?"

Ridhima narrated the whole story of how he passed a comment on her when she was passing by……

Archana was thoughtful for a moment, This is going from bad to worse………I can't lose a dozen employees for the sake of one.  She said "O.K………..Let's do one thing………Next time if he says or does something, and I get a complaint, He will be fired………."

Ridhima and her friends were sitting in a coffee shop, discussing……

"O.K……….All you have to do is find a good time and bump into him deliberately, so that you fall into his arms…….I will then go and call Archana ma'am and he will be caught red-handed, you just have to maintain that position for 2 minutes………..then, infront of ma'am, you have to say that it was he who bumped into you…………" Said Ridhima

"O.k Ridhima……….but are you sure it won't backfire?" asked Nikita(Random name) nervously……..

"Don't worry………ma'am trusts me to death………."

Next day, Ridhima and Nikita were all set for their plan…..all they were looking for was the right time.

The right time came when Aman came outside his cabin to drink water. As soon as Ridhima saw him going back, she said to Nikita "O.k, go now!"………….She saw Nikita go there, looking elsewhere and seemed to be in her own world………she bumped into Aman and faked falling down………Aman instantly caught her in his arms.

"Yes!!!!" Ridhima thought as she ran towards Archana's office to call her……

"Ma'am…..you have to come with me……Aman is upto something again…."

They both went to the scene and as soon she saw Nikita in Aman's arms………she felt herself getting red with anger………

"AMAN!!! What do you think you are doing???" She shouted, enraged

Aman quickly let go of nikita and stood facing her…….. "Ma'am I didn't-"

He was cut short by Nikita, "Ma'am, actually I was just passing by, when Aman deliberately bumped into me…."

"What??" Aman was shocked to hear this, "Ma'am, this is not true……I didn't-"

" Aman, I don't want to hear a thing…….I already have enough complaints about you…..and this one is the icing on the cake………..You are fired" Archana said in an angry voice as she turned and walked back into her cabin.

Ridhima was standing there, smiling, staring at a shocked Aman, serves the b*****d right for misbehaving….

Aman looked at her smiling, So……this set up was planned by you……Good going, Miss Ridhima…….but you don't know what you have gotten yourself into………You'll pay for what you've done to me…….you're a dead chick now…….

How right he was. Ridhima didn't know that her one gesture was going to turn her life upside down……….

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Lolz...good start...waiting for the next update...continue soon!!

Kiran
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woahhhhh wat was this???? Ridz a smart chick, i dont take rubbish from anyone kinds....wow!! Ok now i am wondering how con thing will come in here.....and what is this Aman connection....Liza fabulous start! Cant help but be curious abt how u r going to go abt this.....great start Liza!!
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow nice part liza

like ridz smart gal i must say

perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah...Loved Riddhima's character...Very well sketched!! Please continue soon...Cant wait 2 see what Aman will do and how Armaan will enter the story! =D

Thanks 4 the PM 2 hun!
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jia..

Woah......Liza this is definitely very very interesting!!! Cant wait to read to read wat u hav in mind!!!

Thanks Jia..................Really appreciate it!!😃
ashluvdmg thumbnail
mann!!awsum start huh!!
luvd it by de wy...
as alwyz i wud b askin u..
WN R U UPDATING NXT??HEHE
aman huh!!hes de one hu wil make hr life miserable!!
i m waiting 4 armaans entry....actuali nt waiting cravin 4 it
p[ls update soon...
superb part...
thx a ton 4 de pm
luv u lts
ashu.
saridena thumbnail
hi liza
i am very angry with u
u started a new ff and no didnot pm me abt it
ok coming back to the ff
it was different dear
and gre888  part
aman now going to revenge ridz
ridz is very witty ha
nice character intro
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooon
and do pm me
luv soumya
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: saridena

hi liza

i am very angry with u
u started a new ff and no didnot pm me abt it
ok coming back to the ff
it was different dear
and gre888  part
aman now going to revenge ridz
ridz is very witty ha
nice character intro
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooon
and do pm me
luv soumya

OMG!!!!!!! I'm terribly sorry yaar...........Please forgive me???😊 I'll never forget to PM you now........