Miley Jab Hum Tum

The return of the lost Mayank : Nov 5th

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I totally enjoyed today's epi!! No fanboy Mayank!! Woohoo!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Things I liked:

MN celebrating Diwali together:
They were so cute together! Especially the way Nupur first gets all hyper and says let's go phodo pataakheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and Mayank as usual resisting, but she drags him out anywaysπŸ˜†.....I thought the cutest moment was the awkward way in which Mayank tries to swirl the phuljhadi around🀣.....and the way Nups teaches him how to....I just cracked up when after his first phuljhadi goes phus, he rushes all gleefully to light the second one and then is happily swirling it aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Nupur's "Bachpan mein hi buddhe ho gaye ho" dialogue:
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Loved this line, even though it was used twice in quick succession....and the effect it had on MayankπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Loved her nautanki to get him to come to the party as well....paying off the autowallah and feeling so smart about it??🀣 And then Mayank bursts her bubble by saying, "I'll take another auto"🀣

Mayank's "Nupur ka khus rehna us ke aas paas waalon ko kitna bhaari padta hai" dialouge:
🀣🀣🀣 He had just awesome lines today!

Mayank's dialogue to Dia: Mujhe pata tha ki tum yahaan milogi, isliye dimaag ghar pe hi chhod ke aaya hoon, zaroorat hi nahin padegi: 🀣🀣🀣 I LOVE it when he sunaoes stuff to Dia and her chamchaas!

Mayank-Nupur scenes at the party:  Too cute!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

Scene one: N is all happy telling Mayank she's so glad he came....M sees an opportunity to tease her, so leans in and says smugly, "Kyun"?? Nups gets all flustered, "Uhhh....kyunki rickshaw ka paisa bach gaya!"🀣🀣.....Genius Nupur, by god! M decides to do more nautanki, "Shaayad tumhein pata nahin, main kisi ki request pe yahaan aaya hoon,"....Nups is surprised, then a little shy, expecting him to say it's cuz of her....but Mayank says, "In sab logon ki.....In sab ne kaha ki agar Mayank party mein nahin aaya toh Nupur ko chup kaun karaayega"🀣🀣🀣 M was AWESOME today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene two: Nups notices gaggle of girls staring at MayankπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....gets irritated....M notices her watching and smiling to himself asks her innocently, "Kya hua"??.... Nups is all like, why the heck are they staring at you? and M's like, "how does it matter" and Nups recovers and says, "I don't have a problem either" trying to act all nonchalant and then happens to glance back at gaggle of girls who are now WAVING at Mayank🀣.....And the way her jaw drops open in shock is hilarious!🀣.....Mayank's amusement at all this really entertained meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......I wonder if this means aag dono taraf thodi thodi lagi huyee haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sam-Mayank's awkward hug:
CuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I liked Sam teasing M surreptitiously about NupsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....although I wonder if he HIMSELF realizes how much extra time he seems to be devoting to his ChashmishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I think M shoud tease him about that nowπŸ˜†

Sam pulling the pen trick on Gunjan again, this time with the Mithaai thaali: Really cute! SaJan were sweet in today's epi!

Nothing to report irritation wise....this is the most I've enjoyed an epi in a week.....so Yay for that!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yayyyy, am glad that you enjoyed the epi as much as I did!!! πŸ˜ƒ... Mayank was in full form today!!! πŸ˜†

Btw  "the return of the lost mayank!" Overdramatic much??? πŸ˜†... This must be Nimmi's influence!!!
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL....Yay indeed, Sonia! Ek toh I got to the epi so late, I had low expectations anyways that with each good scene, I was like wow.....did they really show that??πŸ˜†

And dude I AM dramatic, period! I thought you knew thatπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Tch Tch Sonia.....as I've said many times, you really don't get meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nimmi toh is in a whole OTHER league of drama/nautanki🀣....I wouldn't ever manage to achieve that level even if I tried!πŸ˜†......The Mallika-e-Vest is unique after allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually, there was one thing about the episode I didn't really like, if I'm going to go all nitpicky... Its the BG music for the first MayUr scene - like seriously wth was that??? It sounded like some astronaut/spaceship music, you know from VG's πŸ˜†

Anu, I know you're dramatic... Mahek ki dost ho after all!!! πŸ˜†... But overdramatic???

And  yaar NOONE can reach Nimmi's level of nautanki!!! She is the epitome of the world "melodramatic"!!! πŸ˜† I wonder why Nupur isn't her favorite character from MJHT, they've so much in common already minus the restraint which Nupur sometimes shows in her actions!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: meteora_smt

Actually, there was one thing about the episode I didn't really like, if I'm going to go all nitpicky... Its the BG music for the first MayUr scene - like seriously wth was that??? It sounded like some astronaut/spaceship music, you know from VG's πŸ˜† Really?? I thought it was nice enough....deffo better than the FIRST bit of BG music they played on Mayur in the initial bathroom/tripping scenesπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....my fav. ofcourse remains the instrumental version of the title song....put that in any scene and I'll be happyπŸ˜†

Anu, I know you're dramatic... Mahek ki dost ho after all!!! πŸ˜†... But overdramatic??? You think "Return of the lost Mayank" is overdramatic??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok, our definitions of overdramatic VASTLY differ then.....Compared to most, I'd say this was a pretty tame sentenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and it's true! For me personally, Mayank WAS lost the last week.....this is the first time in like 10 days that I felt I was watching the Mayank that I first liked!

And  yaar NOONE can reach Nimmi's level of nautanki!!! She is the epitome of the world "melodramatic"!!! πŸ˜† I wonder why Nupur isn't her favorite character from MJHT, they've so much in common already minus the restraint which Nupur sometimes shows in her actions!!! πŸ˜† LOL yes,  I think she did mention once that she is just as much of a nautanki as Nupur, if not moreπŸ˜†.....I'm guessing that's she wishes even more that Nups would disappear and Nimmi would replace her🀣

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yipppee celebration time!! Ghar aaya mera pardesi...oops...ghar aaya humara mayanki..pyaas bhuji humare dilon ki..πŸ˜† Congratz yaar v got to c our old mayank in FULL FORM today...sum awkward moments with lLOTS of nok jhok = just  the way v luv & want  MayUr scenes 2 bπŸ‘πŸΌ

btw yaar u forgot the most CUTEST moment..well ONE of the MOST cutest moment from today: when he HOLDS her hand when she's grabbing more phuljhadi's...AWIIIEEEEE THAT WAS SHOOO CUTE...aww he was worrried abt her😳becuz her arm was over the diya😳 aww man how CUTE is that!!! πŸ˜† yaar ur right aaag DONO TARAF thori thori aur barabar barabar lagi hui hai😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

Yipppee celebration time!! Ghar aaya mera pardesi...oops...ghar aaya humara mayanki..pyaas bhuji humare dilon ki..πŸ˜† Congratz yaar v got to c our old mayank in FULL FORM today...sum awkward moments with lLOTS of nok jhok = just  the way v luv & want  MayUr scenes 2 bπŸ‘πŸΌ

btw yaar u forgot the most CUTEST moment..well ONE of the MOST cutest moment from today: when he HOLDS her hand when she's grabbing more phuljhadi's...AWIIIEEEEE THAT WAS SHOOO CUTE...aww he was worrried abt her😳becuz her arm was over the diya😳 aww man how CUTE is that!!! πŸ˜† yaar ur right aaag DONO TARAF thori thori aur barabar barabar lagi hui hai😳

Yep, I was glad to see the right mix of cute nok-jhonk and awkwardness b/w them today....they were really good today!

And I do remember that sceneπŸ˜†.....that was nice as well, but I enjoyed Mayank's glee with the phuljhadi right before that ever moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!?!? OVERDRAMATIC AND ME!?!?!?? TUM AISE SOCH BHI KAISE SAKTE HO!?!?!? BY GOD, TUM LOG BHI NAA....

Ok, I see where you guys are coming from, a little bit. :/

Nupur... I see a lot of myself in Nupur, except for the small town girl thing. She's just as overdramatic and "channe ke khet mein" step as I am... Although my preferred step is the Amitabh bachchan step... You the one hand in front of other and the bobbing up and down...

Though, I'm more of Mayank - sarcastic, taunting and always watching people with that "WTF" look on my face. Also, I'm kinda anal about my academics. Not to the level of Mayank, I'm actually a last minute do-er... But I like to do well and stufff....

Actually, now I think of it, I'm so much like both Mayank and Nupur.... Hm.. Is that why I'm weirdly fixated onto the show???

DUDE I HATE THT SAVE FROM BURN SCENEEE! AAAAAAAAAH! Ok, I ranted about that in my RR. But still. HAAATE IT!!!!!!!!! *throws things at it*

Ok, I had one more scene to mention here, but I forgot. I'll come back. Damn memory problems. I should write everything down. Grrr.

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

I totally enjoyed today's epi!! No fanboy Mayank!! Woohoo!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

I just watched the last three episodes, and I've got to admit, I am so glad to see snarky Mayank back too!

Things I liked:

MN celebrating Diwali together:
They were so cute together! Especially the way Nupur first gets all hyper and says let's go phodo pataakheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and Mayank as usual resisting, but she drags him out anywaysπŸ˜†.....I thought the cutest moment was the awkward way in which Mayank tries to swirl the phuljhadi around.....and the way Nups teaches him how to....I just cracked up when after his first phuljhadi goes phus, he rushes all gleefully to light the second one and then is happily swirling it aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I know! While watching the episode, I was so hoping you would mention this, so I could share my glee with someone and not think I was weird for enjoying this scene so much! 🀣 I swear, it's like he'd never played with phuljadis before! 🀣 Nupur was right, sach mein bachpan mein bhudda ho gaya!

Nupur's "Bachpan mein hi buddhe ho gaye ho" dialogue: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Loved this line, even though it was used twice in quick succession....and the effect it had on MayankπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Loved her nautanki to get him to come to the party as well....paying off the autowallah and feeling so smart about it??🀣 And then Mayank bursts her bubble by saying, "I'll take another auto"🀣

He had a reply for everything she said today! 🀣 Was so happy to see that! Now the song and dance sequence in tonight's episode will be fine with me.. Because I had my fill of snarky Mayank.. only thing missing was the VEST 🀣

Mayank's "Nupur ka khus rehna us ke aas paas waalon ko kitna bhaari padta hai" dialouge: 🀣🀣🀣 He had just awesome lines today!

I loved the way his Mom found their fights so interesting and cute.. She's seeing what Sammy saw! πŸ˜† Kuch toh hua hai.. I also loved the bit where Nupur chases Mayank around his Mom.. Was kinda shocked he actually ran from her.. 🀣

Mayank's dialogue to Dia: Mujhe pata tha ki tum yahaan milogi, isliye dimaag ghar pe hi chhod ke aaya hoon, zaroorat hi nahin padegi: 🀣🀣🀣 I LOVE it when he sunaoes stuff to Dia and her chamchaas!

If I have to pick one line I loved most in the episode, this was it! 🀣 It was hilarious, and he started off so nicely.. She thought he was going to compliment her, then SMACK! 🀣🀣 One right across the face! And add insult to injury, he walked off to join Nupur and Gunjan! 🀣 She looked annoyed at that too! 🀣🀣🀣

Mayank-Nupur scenes at the party:  Too cute!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

Scene one: N is all happy telling Mayank she's so glad he came....M sees an opportunity to tease her, so leans in and says smugly, "Kyun"?? Nups gets all flustered, "Uhhh....kyunki rickshaw ka paisa bach gaya!"🀣🀣.....Genius Nupur, by god! M decides to do more nautanki, "Shaayad tumhein pata nahin, main kisi ki request pe yahaan aaya hoon,"....Nups is surprised, then a little shy, expecting him to say it's cuz of her....but Mayank says, "In sab logon ki.....In sab ne kaha ki agar Mayank party mein nahin aaya toh Nupur ko chup kaun karaayega"🀣🀣🀣 M was AWESOME today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I swear, he was in full form today! One after another, after another, after another.. 🀣🀣🀣 Both it was all done in jest, which made it all the more enjoyable..

Scene two: Nups notices gaggle of girls staring at MayankπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....gets irritated....M notices her watching and smiling to himself asks her innocently, "Kya hua"??.... Nups is all like, why the heck are they staring at you? and M's like, "how does it matter" and Nups recovers and says, "I don't have a problem either" trying to act all nonchalant and then happens to glance back at gaggle of girls who are now WAVING at Mayank🀣.....And the way her jaw drops open in shock is hilarious!🀣.....Mayank's amusement at all this really entertained meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......I wonder if this means aag dono taraf thodi thodi lagi huyee haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nupur was jealous! 🀣 I was like, huh? Itni jaldi jalan ho rahi hai? And Mayank found it amusing that she was jealous! 🀣🀣 Aag dono taraf lagi huyee hai, I don't know how much, par lagi zaroor hai!

Sam-Mayank's awkward hug:
CuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I liked Sam teasing M surreptitiously about NupsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....although I wonder if he HIMSELF realizes how much extra time he seems to be devoting to his ChashmishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I think M shoud tease him about that nowπŸ˜†

I like the friendly competitveness between the two.. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone, and here, they'll probably end up helping one another at some point.. πŸ˜† It's nice that they can get along, despite their differences.. Aur toh aur.. some day they're going to be related! Abhi se shuru karni padegi yeh dosti.. πŸ˜†

Sam pulling the pen trick on Gunjan again, this time with the Mithaai thaali: Really cute! SaJan were sweet in today's epi!

Yeah, this was cute, especially cos this time, at the end, she wasn't annoyed, merely amused.. As though she has gotten comfortable with him already.. I love the pace the show is taking with building the relationships.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Anu, missed your analysis for a few days because I didn't watch the episode beforehand, so could never comment like this!

Love,
Radz
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oyye hoi.....Ceetiyan....dhoond he liya tumko.....πŸ˜†

I tell you Nupur brought me here πŸ˜‰.....and Mayank too.......I was so missing him in MRD.....!!
But he is in a total lovable avataar here......
I am so glad I have started watching this show....
And coming to the mudda.....loved today's epi.......
Loved the way
GunjanSharmoes...
Nupur Jharoes......
Samrat Patoes....
And Mayank...he is the cherry on all this icing & cake!
Oh and I forgot to add about that Mitahi ki thaali trick that S pulled on G.......silly....but oh-so-cute!!!
Had me into splits!!!
~N~ 
Btw I was watched Obama's Acceptance speech in Chicago.....hooray for me!!! PRICELESS!!!!

Edited by Nupur9 - 15 years ago