Celebrity Fan Clubs

CFC Monthly Times - News/Gossip/Ghupshup/

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Freinds to The Celebrity Fan Clubs' Monthly Times!!๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks for all the support you have been giving on the forum, Hope to see more sucess on our lovely forum!! Keep rocking the forum guys and lets hope that our NL Reaches great success!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Firstly before we start anything, I'd like all our new members to please see these threads. It'll help you mix in with others and also feel apart of the forum.

Member's Slambook!! Enter a bit about yourself to get a start!
*CFC Archive Mansion* All Information and Guidlines along with past events are here!!
*List of Fanclubs*  All links to diffrent fanclubs here!

So know that we have that out the way, lets begin our monthy gupshup!!

To know what our valuable members think of the section and to know about there journey since they joined CFC, we had this little chit-chat with one of our members, Ektaj aka Eks. Let's see what she has to say!

For how long have you been a part of CFC?

I've been a member of some FC's since the past couple of months.. but was never too active until recently.

Which is the first FC you joined?

Husein Kuwajerwala Fan Club ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How has the section changed from the time you joined it?

The CFC section is pretty much the same.. just the number of FC's keeps increasing ๐Ÿ˜›

Of all the development team members of CFC, who is your favorite and why?

I haven't interacted with any of the CFC Dev team members as such.. but I'd say all are favourites, coz they do such a great job with the CFC section! Cheers to that!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

One thing you like about CFC?

Its a very 'happening' section!! At times it seems like every member of IF is there at the CFC section ๐Ÿ˜†

If you could change something about CFC, what would be it?

Nothing in particular.. its all smooth and a lovely section ๐Ÿ˜Š

Favorite FC ?

Husein Kuwajerwala FC & Husein Tina Love Hub ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Any bloopers by any CFC Dev Team member that still makes you laugh?

None that I know of... especially since I've been active only recently

Suppose you are given the opportunity to judge some FCs, you'd give the following awards to wich FCs?

- Most organised FC - the one I started - Husein Tina Love Hub ๐Ÿ˜ณ
- Most Creative FC - 
I think..the Rajeev-Aamna Mental Asylum ๐Ÿ˜› I liked the idea of having Rajeev & Aamna as doctors..and the conversation bit they've had with their patients (read: Fans!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ
- The spammers -
None that I know of 
-  Most problematic FC -
Haven't seen any problems with any FC as such

Some Very Nice views there!! Now Now Now.. here comes Dilbagh's Monthy Dose of Bollywood Gossip & News!๐Ÿ˜›

Hello Lovely Readers!! Well this month's review is on the movie "Fashion" It has been the talk in town as it is Madhur Bhandarkar latest. Staring  Priyanka Chopra, Arjan Bajwa, Mugdha Godse, Arbaaz Khan, Harsh Chhaya, Sameer Soni, Kangna Ranaut, Kitu Gidwani.

Well about the movie. I loved it!! A solid entertainer!๐Ÿ‘I will not be surprised if this movie got more than 10 awards this year! In my opinion it was the best movie released this year. This movie has really touched the hearts of people, with the bitter and harsh reality the world of fashion faces.

It shows the vulnerbity of men aswell, not just women. The world of fashion is a place in which we see arrogance, pride, self-centrerd ness. The movie showed whats glamous also has filth somewhere at the edge. What seems like a delicate petal is acuallty a hiden serpent and another lesson, a lamp lighthens the whole world, but not itself. There's always darkness under it! This is exatly what the movie was about.

Priyanka Chopra just rocked this film. Kangna Ranaut really put life in to the terms "Fashion" There was this scene that really divided 2 charecters. Just before the song Mar Jawaan starts off. Kangna's charecter's name was Shonali. Shonali was a really arrogent and a person who didn't want to listen. She smoked, drank and was on drugs. Just before her enterance to the fashion show, she doesn't listen and is in a really bad situation. After a lot of nagging, and pushing she reaches the rampage. And the CHANGE in her charecter is unbeleivble! The way she walked down the rampage making it seem like she was NOT drunk, but she was DRUNK!, the poses, the music, the walk. Absoulty amazing!!

Priyanka's Charecter started of with a girl who knows her limits, but to achieve her dreams she lost herself. She lost her inner pride, she became arrogent. 1 line that really sprung her charecter was "I don't need fanais, Fanais Needs ME" (Fanais being the fashion company) It showed how new relationships can provoke you, but then again help you. Her old relationships always stood by her side, such as her parents and this is what made her strong.

The songs we got to see wern't really just SONGS. Most of the songs which were in the movie were on the rampages, when we saw the models such as Kangna and Priyanka. Kuch Khaas Hai was a relationship song. It included lots of diffrent scenes of how Meghna (Priyanka Chopra)'s charecter got close to Mohan. But if you've a person who likes love strories, This is NOT a Love story...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Strongest Songs of the Movie:

1) Mar Jawaan
2) Kuch Khass
3) Fashion Ka Jalwa

Strongest Actors:

1) Priyanka Chopra
2) Kangna Ranunt

Overall this movie was awesome!! If you've loved the world of Glamour, Fashion, Television, Music or anything relating celebs, I'd solidly recommend this Movie. You'll Cry, Laugh, Be Disappointed and most important Be SHOCKED! The creatives and directors of this movie have really done it perfectly.

Tip: While watching this movie, notice the dilouges, attiute, change in charecters. This is what will make you love the movie!!

Heres a Promo for you to watch:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mf-6PsgJ88[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you enjoy the movie๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well as far as for the latest gossip and buzz.

1) Did you know that Katrina Kaif is facing problems with promoting and taking part in the new Khan Production? Although Salmaan is all for katrina in the film, Malika Aroa Khan seems to have a problem.. Haila..What could it be?๐Ÿ˜› - Source Tellybuzz

2) Why Shilpa Shetty doesn't mind doing item songs? She says "I feel that as an actress i am here to entertain the audience and that is my job and for me its doesn't go beyond that. I may be Shilpa Shetty till i have reached the sets. After that i have reached the sets i am the audience. Really. I am there to entertain them, so i have always dealt with my work like that. What ever it be for a small producer or a big producer i have given my 100% and whether it is a song in a movie or a full fledged film i will still give my best. At the end of it you have to be happy with what you are doing and i enjoy myself" - Source Cineblitz Magazine November issue.

Well Shilpa ji, if thats the case then why did you say to Karan in Koffee with Karan a couple of years back.. "I do 1 item song, and they say i'm a B class Actress. I've never done an Item Song and Never Plan too" Poor Shilpa..=( ๐Ÿ˜†" Also look out for her new Item song in Dostana - Well its half Item half western "Shut up and Bounce"๐Ÿ˜†

3) "Salmaan is very unromantic" Says Katrina Kaif๐Ÿ˜›  As they get ready for the release of their forthcoming film Yuvraaj, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif gave their first joint interview and answered questions about their love life for the first time.When Katrina was asked whether Salman was a very romantic boyfriend and she promptly replied,No. He is not romantic at all. He keeps it all for the screen.This will be their first serious romance and Katrina confesses that their ideas of romance are very different from each others.I want to go for holidays, but he says its boring to be alone together. He hates candlelight dinners. He wants his food to be ready on the table when he reaches a restaurant. He likes to be surrounded by people.
Katrina also spoke about what she likes about Salman, except for the fact that he is a good looking man, She says, Earlier I used to think, models were drop dead lookers. But today I cherish a complete personality. But I cannot deny that Salman and I had an instant connection when we met. I thought he was a striking personality. Salman was asked who he thinks of as the most beautiful woman in the world and guess what he replied -Whoever I have gone out with or I am going out with now, is the one. Perfect reply that nailed both Aishwarya and Katrina. Wonder if that caused a little twitch in Katrina's eyebrow๐Ÿ˜†
- Source & Full credit for this artical - https://bollywood.celebden.com/

Now Moving onto our Acheviments corner๐Ÿ˜›

ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE MONTH:

This Month's Active Member is non other than - Delo

Congratualtions!! Here is your prize to use for the Month:

Don't be sad if you weren't the active member this week. If you keep posting and getting involved in the discussions, i'm sure your name will be up here soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now Moving onto our next segment, this part of the NL is for the most helpful member.

MOST HELPFUL MEMBER OF THE MONTH:

The most helpful member of the Month is chosen according to the person who helps fellow members in fanclubs or in the forum genral. Keep helping each other and you could be up here aswell!! This is normally selected acordding to fellow fanclubers views and opinions.

This week our Most Helpful member of the week is  Angelic eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here is your prize to use for the week.

Now Moving on to our next segment we have Fan club of the Month!!

This Month we've chosen:

The Harshad Chopra FC!!

You guys have rocked your FC!! We love the discussions, events and activites you include!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congratulations!! Please keep rocking your FC like this!

If any of our readers would like to check out or join this FC - Here's the Link - ~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~

After all the achievements, here comes another segment on our Celeb of the Month!!

This Month we will be focusing on Abhishek Bachchan

Projects this year
2008 Sarkar Raj Shankar Nagare
Mission Istanbul
Special appearance
Drona Aditya/Drona
Dostana Sameer Releasing on November 14, 2008
Profile:
Name: Abhishek Bachchan
Parents: Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan
Sister: Shweta Nanda (married to Nikhil Nanda)
Wife: Aishwarya Rai (engaged: Jan. 14, 2007; married: Apr. 20, 2007)
Grand Father: Lt. Harivanshrai Bachchan
Birthday: 5th February, 1976
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Schooling: He began at Bombay Scottish School; continued at Jamnabhai and finished studying at Aiglon School in Switzerland
College: Boston University
Favourite Perfume: Eternity
Favourite Food: Anything Indian
Favourite Holiday Spot: My home
Philosophy of Life: Whatever you do, do it from the heart
Languages Known: English, Hindi, French
Something about yourself you would like to change: Maybe my physique
Dream Role: Agnipath
Height: 6'3''
Address: Pratiksha, 10th Road, J.V.P.D Scheme. Mumbai - 400049

Now we've comming to the end of this NL But here are some Imp links to for you too and take part in!!

Now Finally ending this Edition..Here are the credits!

Thanks to everyone who's contributed!!

~*~ Banner & Labels ~*~  - *::.K a j u.::*
~*~ Active & Helpful Member Siggys ~*~ - *::.K a j u.::*
~*~ Gupshup Corner ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Movie Review ~*~ - dramaholic
~*~ Celebrity News & Gossip ~*~ - dramaholic
~*~ Active Member & Helpful Member Deciding ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Celeb of the Month ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ FC of the Month ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Important Links ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Credits ~*~ - dramaholic

So Farewell from the CFC Montly Times Team. We hope you enjoyed this Newsletter. We'll see you in the next edition only in Celebrity fan clubs Forum. We hope you enjoyed reading the NL as much as we did putting it together.

If you have any suggestions/concerns/comments feel free to pm dramaholic or  the_charm

The Celebrity Fan Clubs Monthy Times Team.
(Dilbagh & Ghungroo)
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsfme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘KaShsome post..congo shongo 2 all..very well put 2gethr ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Great teamwork
๐Ÿค—Thank u 4 sharin DB bro..n ๐Ÿ˜ฒHaaawww..I love ur avi n siggy ๐Ÿ˜
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DB that was sooo amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loved it and i can see all the hardwork went into and the result was really awesome! It was very entertaining to read! Keep it up๐Ÿ‘

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Wonderful post! ๐Ÿ‘

WOW, Rajeev Aamna's JODI FC has been choosen as most creative FC by member (Ektaj) aka Eks! ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post. had gr8 dun reading it
preity*zinta thumbnail
Fabulous job guys! Really really enjoyed reading it :) Looking forward to moreee!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awsome Post DB

and great work Ghungrooo
this is just superb
๐Ÿ‘

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omggg this is the best news we could have got...

Harshad Chopda FC has been chosen as the ''FC of the month'' and my friend Yojana as the ''Most helpful member''...What could I ask for๐Ÿ˜Š

I am so happy to see this happening after I made my last FC....There couldn'd have been a better reward than this

A big thanks to all the moderators for this...๐Ÿ˜Š

And I again take this opportunity to thank every member and Harshad for making the FC what it is today

Thanks to my friends Yojana, Payal, Sidra, Raksha, Zainab, Yasmin, Misty, Sarah, Nandini, Vaishu, Swathi, Priya,Mehndi, Sara and all our other fantastic members for making this possible...

Love you guys...I am so proud of our FC today...

Thanks a lot !!!!!
Edited by delo - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved!!!

this is incredible
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wonderful post๐Ÿ‘

yipeeee...... harshad fc has been choosen as fc of the month๐Ÿฅณ

delo as active member of the month n yoj as most helpful member.....congrats delo n yoj๐Ÿฅณi am so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ