Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan

Written Update 11/5

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PiyaBawri

IF-Rockerz

PiyaBawri

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IF!!!

Today is truly a historic day and I can tell you from being at one of Obama's last rallies, that I am so proud today to be a part of the history that was made last night.  I want to thank all of you who have voted for him and even those who didn't but will give him a chance to show that he really is worthy of his election.  It's a feeling so strong that I really have no words to express it, the tears flowing from our eyes last night as he was declared the winner and when he addressed the nation said it all.  And now, thanks to him, even our kids have a chance of seeing the dream of becoming the president of the US if they so choose to do so. 

In case you missed his speech last night, please take a minute to watch it here

Now for today's update : I haven't been able to find the video yet to do the update.  Once I do, I will update with it or if it isn't telecasted today again, I will let you know that.

Thanks and have a great day watching history unfold :) 

Edited by PiyaBawri - 05 November 2008 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess132Aamir's Fanfire_womanMitu1228

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 11/5" in Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smiles_uk

IF-Dazzler

smiles_uk

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
:d

yeah congrats to obamaaaaa

and thx for update if we get a show today

hundal

hundal

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah...I was soo happy.
At my school people were crying, wearing t-shirts,balloons and everything. 4 A lot of people it is emotional too.

sg2600

sg2600

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiyaBawri

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IF!!!

Today is truly a historic day and I can tell you from being at one of Obama's last rallies, that I am so proud today to be a part of the history that was made last night.  I want to thank all of you who have voted for him and even those who didn't but will give him a chance to show that he really is worthy of his election.  It's a feeling so strong that I really have no words to express it, the tears flowing from our eyes last night as he was declared the winner and when he addressed the nation said it all.  And now, thanks to him, even our kids have a chance of seeing the dream of becoming the president of the US if they so choose to do so. 

In case you missed his speech last night, please take a minute to watch it here

Now for today's update : I haven't been able to find the video yet to do the update.  Once I do, I will update with it or if it isn't telecasted today again, I will let you know that.

Thanks and have a great day watching history unfold :) 

Yeah it is.. and I voted for Barack Obama:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top