Final Prediction (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

farina_m

farina_m

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
yh ur all rite i even if they do end up toghether i want pre-wedin scenes n after n holi elysia dat wud b wiked....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Prediction (Page 3)" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rmrocks

rmrocks

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i dont knoe wot wil hapen i hope somting sensible wil an wot wil hapen to aman's truth? i hope ama wil be exposed

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, will you help me?

I opened a new topic called "Disgusted & Disappointed"- I wrote my opinion with regard to how KDMH has handled the whole rape scene and in my opinion very very badly.

I had comments from rrb1 and zaibun, and 42 views but now can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas where its gone?

If the Forum has taken it down then that just the worst case of censorship possible! I wrote nothing in it that I haven't wrote in other parts the only thing I did was I framed it more coherently and hopefully in a way that would make us think issues of rape and how it is protrayed in Indian dramas- which as I can see is very badly!

If the moderators are reading this then at least have the decency to email me 1st before taking such a step.

This confirms to me that as long as the topics are pleasing to the Forum i.e engage in our 'silly' debates that is fine but as soon as one of gets serious and actually mentions something that is valid and in fact may change how we view a drama it is not only shut down but taken off.

Bravo Forum I can now see how Ekta and Co can get a way with writing Kakun rape scene as they did with you as their guard dogs!

My decision to leave the Forum was correctly and this had made extremely glad that I've been able to see the true nature of this place- free speach as long as it fits into the dramas!

Am posting where ever I can so you Guys can at least read this much- to say I was disgusted and disappointed with kdmh is nothing to how I feel about this Forum, i wouldn't be surprised if its not run by Exta or Balaji, will miss you guys loads of course, take care.

meekni

Groupbie

meekni

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I'd want all the post wedding scenes of them being happily married together but can that happen now she's been raped? Will Naina O leave Rahul for Kakoon if they were all to find out?

Elysia's predictions, as negative as they might be, sound about right and close to happening after what we've seen today - if there's going to be a leap...

God, i hope not!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top