Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
How does that song go again? Oh yeah:

"You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice our love..." Wait, before I continue the verse, let me change one word. And now from the start:

"You're as cold as ice,
You're willing to sacrifice Rakun's love
You never take advice
Some day you'll pay the price, I know
I've seen it before, it happens all the time..."

Okay, just listen to the song, while you think of Ekta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQagCZPRk2c
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

OMG Elysia ur too good

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Elysia

My last prediction about KDMH:

1. Aman will rape Kakun, and Kakun will be pregnant.
2. Rahul will marry Naina, and live with her.
3. Kakun will give birth to a girl, who is Aman's daughter, too.
4. Devi and Kakun's relationship will no longer be developed.
5. Naina Bhasin will not be brought justice to.
6. The big reaction from Rahul about Aman's true nature will not come.
7. All promises, the karishmey-meaning will lose their meaning.
8. Nothing will remain, everything will be renewed.
9. The heart and soul of this show will be lost. Rahul and Kakun.

I know this is dark predictions. But when was there ever any light for our RaKun, anyway? Every time just a little beam shone through a crack in the sky, it was overshadowed by the creatives themselves.

I dont think Aman well rape Kakon i think she well get married to Rahul and Naina well not get married to Rahul i think Naina Basins case well be solf and devi and kakon well get more closer and their true well also be out....
deactivated1 thumbnail
EKTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Why did you do this to me???? You're an arsonist, woman. All fire, all heat, and we all got burned 😭
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just can't believe it-so what if aamir is leaving, like he's never left a show before!

this is all ekta fault anyway! she promised to finish it in 70-80 episodes so why should actors stay on? especially as the plots afterwards are so CRAP that we're embrassed to watch so i pity them who have to act the scenes!

well done ekta ruin another perfectly good show-i swear you've got something about happiness! in particular viewers/fans happiness!

so guys what are WE GOING TO DO?

kdmh united us and without a doubt we've had our own episodes of laughter, tears and rage! so do we stay on or do we each disappear?

honestly can't imagine not coming on here and reading the ff and everything else! like its been said before we've become our own little family and i love that especially since kdmh has taken such a nonsence turn.

GUYS WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU ALL?😭 
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh ur all rite i even if they do end up toghether i want pre-wedin scenes n after n holi elysia dat wud b wiked....
rmrocks thumbnail
i dont knoe wot wil hapen i hope somting sensible wil an wot wil hapen to aman's truth? i hope ama wil be exposed
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, will you help me?

I opened a new topic called "Disgusted & Disappointed"- I wrote my opinion with regard to how KDMH has handled the whole rape scene and in my opinion very very badly.

I had comments from rrb1 and zaibun, and 42 views but now can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas where its gone?

If the Forum has taken it down then that just the worst case of censorship possible! I wrote nothing in it that I haven't wrote in other parts the only thing I did was I framed it more coherently and hopefully in a way that would make us think issues of rape and how it is protrayed in Indian dramas- which as I can see is very badly!

If the moderators are reading this then at least have the decency to email me 1st before taking such a step.

This confirms to me that as long as the topics are pleasing to the Forum i.e engage in our 'silly' debates that is fine but as soon as one of gets serious and actually mentions something that is valid and in fact may change how we view a drama it is not only shut down but taken off.

Bravo Forum I can now see how Ekta and Co can get a way with writing Kakun rape scene as they did with you as their guard dogs!

My decision to leave the Forum was correctly and this had made extremely glad that I've been able to see the true nature of this place- free speach as long as it fits into the dramas!

Am posting where ever I can so you Guys can at least read this much- to say I was disgusted and disappointed with kdmh is nothing to how I feel about this Forum, i wouldn't be surprised if its not run by Exta or Balaji, will miss you guys loads of course, take care.

meekni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'd want all the post wedding scenes of them being happily married together but can that happen now she's been raped? Will Naina O leave Rahul for Kakoon if they were all to find out?

Elysia's predictions, as negative as they might be, sound about right and close to happening after what we've seen today - if there's going to be a leap...

God, i hope not!!!