Members Lounge

What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

If he is Muslim (I'm a bit confused about that right now), then it's great! Big smile Race, religion, etc. these things shouldn't matter.

Edited by abhilasha2179 - 10 November 2008 at 4:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaymayarya

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
im so happy hes bcme the president, hes father  ws muslim though!im so xcited!

...*asm@*...

Groupbie

...*asm@*...

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
he rox.....
but i dnt think hez a muslim...

:P

evil_ash_xero

evil_ash_xero

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
No, he's not muslim. He actually addressed that before the elections, because there was a little bit of misinformation about him going around. However, he did write in a book that if he had to, he would side with his "muslim brothers". So, obviously he likes muslims. Which is good, since i'm hoping he can bring christians and muslims together more.

I'm still really surprised that he won. I just thought America had too many hicks that would have spoiled things. I'm glad I was wrong!
I think it's awesome. Makes me very hopeful about the future of the country, which is the first time i've felt that way in a LOOOOONG time.

s/m

samiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

samiya.

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
His father is Muslim...I think he didn't want to follow Islam though...well honestly, i don't even know but I am happy that he's president because he seems like a clear person who doesn't keep things hidden if you know what I mean....I'm actaully happy that he's president...
Samiya=)

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

his father was muslims wow but he is not :( well i hope yeh bush ki trha na ho..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top