Members Lounge

What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_craze

He's NOOTTTT muslim. He's African American :D

true that he's not muslim, but you can be african american and still be muslim.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummmmm

True, but the fact here is that most people relate being African American with being Muslim which is not true.  The fact is that he's an African American but not a Muslim.... But I don't see what's the big deal anyways even if he was a Muslim.

-Mahi

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
^Exact.

I'm just extremely happy that he won! Last nights election made history. I'm really happy! The first Black President of the United States! =)

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by ummmmm

True, but the fact here is that most people relate being African American with being Muslim which is not true.  The fact is that he's an African American but not a Muslim.... But I don't see what's the big deal anyways even if he was a Muslim.

-Mahi

no, i don't think that's the case. it's not that most people relate being african american with being muslim, but the fact that obama's middle name (hussain) points to him being muslim. however, like i said, obama's not muslim. in any case, i don't see the big deal about this either, but, of course, that's a biased statement coming from me since i am muslim myself. i think it's just paranoia.

jaymayarya

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaymayarya

The Fact here my friends is that in the news on Star News and one of the channels in USA did mention that He was a muslim as his name they said is the same as osama, Obama may be an african American but what has been brought up is what you hear and take up further. But he did belong to a muslim background. No offence friends you may be all right I am 100% with you. The Best thing we should be glad of is that we have a coloured President in USA where so much hatred was against coloured people. Thanks for your kind comments appreciate !!

i am not sure if he is or not, but it would be cool if he was Muslim..

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

The Fact here my friends is that in the news on Star News and one of the channels in USA did mention that He was a muslim as his name they said is the same as osama, Obama may be an african American but what has been brought up is what you hear and take up further. But he did belong to a muslim background. No offence friends you may be all right I am 100% with you. The Best thing we should be glad of is that we have a coloured President in USA where so much hatred was against coloured people. Thanks for your kind comments appreciate !!

i am not sure if he is or not, but it would be cool if he was Muslim..

D'oh..
uhm.. oh ya, bcz then, it wud be even more exciting and polemic, and he wud have win, then it wud be like a step towards tolerance in USA. But.. i think its far better to be and show oneself impartial, just like as so far. Smile

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

The Fact here my friends is that in the news on Star News and one of the channels in USA did mention that He was a muslim as his name they said is the same as osama,

not everything on the news is true, just to let you know ;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top