What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
im not sure if he's really muslim anywayzzz im muslim =)

If he is Muslim (I'm a bit confused about that right now), then it's great! 😃 Race, religion, etc. these things shouldn't matter.

Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago
i Think we should be proud and praise that in USA the president is a coloured person now. The rest does not matter. USA has been so much discriminators and hated coloured people !!  👏
im so happy hes bcme the president, hes father  ws muslim though!im so xcited!
he rox.....
but i dnt think hez a muslim...

:P
No, he's not muslim. He actually addressed that before the elections, because there was a little bit of misinformation about him going around. However, he did write in a book that if he had to, he would side with his "muslim brothers". So, obviously he likes muslims. Which is good, since i'm hoping he can bring christians and muslims together more.

I'm still really surprised that he won. I just thought America had too many hicks that would have spoiled things. I'm glad I was wrong!
I think it's awesome. Makes me very hopeful about the future of the country, which is the first time i've felt that way in a LOOOOONG time.

s/m
His father is Muslim...I think he didn't want to follow Islam though...well honestly, i don't even know but I am happy that he's president because he seems like a clear person who doesn't keep things hidden if you know what I mean....I'm actaully happy that he's president...
Samiya=)

his father was muslims wow but he is not :( well i hope yeh bush ki trha na ho..