What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US

Posted: 15 years ago

What Do You Think About The First Muslim President Of USA and first Black !! Your Kind Comments Please Friends !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woooooot so happy he won :D
and uhm hes not muslim anymore...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He's the first black president but he's not a muslim!

But yeah I am glad that 'change' is given a chance!

-Mahi

Girl_2007 thumbnail
well.. actually, his father was muslim, so i guess he must have followed the religion and culture in his childhood, in fact his name is Barak Hussein Obama.. so..

but anyways, he is being totally impartial, and i wish he keeps that way.
-Mystery- thumbnail
I don't think Obama was ever Muslim.  He has said it himself that "If I were a Muslim, I'd let you know" and a person can't hide such a fact.  His mother was of european descent and i think he followed Christianity more.

I think the best part about Obama is conviction and determination in his voice.  As I was watching news this evening and news caster said "When Obama says we will make it happen, it's hard not to believe him."  Which is completely true! He's so convincing and truly emerges as a leader American needs right now!

-Mahi

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I don't think Obama was ever Muslim.  He has said it himself that "If I were a Muslim, I'd let you know" and a person can't hide such a fact.  His mother was of european descent and i think he followed Christianity more.

I think the best part about Obama is conviction and determination in his voice.  As I was watching news this evening and news caster said "When Obama says we will make it happen, it's hard not to believe him."  Which is completely true! He's so convincing and truly emerges as a leader American needs right now!

-Mahi

So true Mahiiiii, Mahiii😳 i think he will be a great leader who will let the people control thier own government. He will be the best public servant, he will listen and relate to every1.

i cant wait to see who will be in his cabinet, especially secretary of state....
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

So true Mahiiiii, Mahiii😳 i think he will be a great leader who will let the people control thier own government. He will be the best public servant, he will listen and relate to every1.

i cant wait to see who will be in his cabinet, especially secretary of state....

It makes your day when you put at least 5 i's at the end of my name, doesn't it? 😳😆

Yeah definitely! I can't wait till he gets inaugurated in his office!! I have never been so excited about any other election in my entire life!

Yeah I am looking forward to know who's in his cabinet as well... I think that they'll be just as competent as him!

-Mahi

jassiee. thumbnail
He's NOOTTTT muslim. He's African American :D
ummmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_craze

He's NOOTTTT muslim. He's African American :D

true that he's not muslim, but you can be african american and still be muslim.
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummmmm

true that he's not muslim, but you can be african american and still be muslim.

True, but the fact here is that most people relate being African American with being Muslim which is not true.  The fact is that he's an African American but not a Muslim.... But I don't see what's the big deal anyways even if he was a Muslim.

-Mahi