What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jaymayarya

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do U Think About First Muslim President Of US" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
woooooot so happy he won :D
and uhm hes not muslim anymore...

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
He's the first black president but he's not a muslim!

But yeah I am glad that 'change' is given a chance!

-Mahi

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
well.. actually, his father was muslim, so i guess he must have followed the religion and culture in his childhood, in fact his name is Barak Hussein Obama.. so..

but anyways, he is being totally impartial, and i wish he keeps that way.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think Obama was ever Muslim.  He has said it himself that "If I were a Muslim, I'd let you know" and a person can't hide such a fact.  His mother was of european descent and i think he followed Christianity more.

I think the best part about Obama is conviction and determination in his voice.  As I was watching news this evening and news caster said "When Obama says we will make it happen, it's hard not to believe him."  Which is completely true! He's so convincing and truly emerges as a leader American needs right now!

-Mahi

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I don't think Obama was ever Muslim.  He has said it himself that "If I were a Muslim, I'd let you know" and a person can't hide such a fact.  His mother was of european descent and i think he followed Christianity more.

I think the best part about Obama is conviction and determination in his voice.  As I was watching news this evening and news caster said "When Obama says we will make it happen, it's hard not to believe him."  Which is completely true! He's so convincing and truly emerges as a leader American needs right now!

-Mahi

So true Mahiiiii, MahiiiEmbarrassed i think he will be a great leader who will let the people control thier own government. He will be the best public servant, he will listen and relate to every1.

i cant wait to see who will be in his cabinet, especially secretary of state....

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Originally posted by -Mystery-

-Mahi

So true Mahiiiii, MahiiiEmbarrassed i think he will be a great leader who will let the people control thier own government. He will be the best public servant, he will listen and relate to every1.

i cant wait to see who will be in his cabinet, especially secretary of state....

It makes your day when you put at least 5 i's at the end of my name, doesn't it? EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah definitely! I can't wait till he gets inaugurated in his office!! I have never been so excited about any other election in my entire life!

Yeah I am looking forward to know who's in his cabinet as well... I think that they'll be just as competent as him!

-Mahi

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
He's NOOTTTT muslim. He's African American :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top