Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
my another fav scene is frm previous janam...........................its a cute scene before lovly dance sequence(when sumit in white pent shirt & kk in red saree)this day was also had a raksha bandhan..........................when kk said tum bhut bure ho & sumit said ya me bhut-bhut-bhut bura hun..........................kk said acha kitne....sumit said batayun kya.......................
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cant forget to one of my fav fav scene ..during the Kumkum BT track..where Sumit waits for her for whole day in rain!!! 😳😭

fir atlast Kumkum comes..wid an umbrella
Kumkum - ye  sab kya hai Sumit??
Sumit-Tumhara intezaar
Kumkum- iss tarah???itni der tak??
Sumit-nods his head
Kumkum-aur agar main na aati toh??
Sumit-Tumhe aana hee hota Kumkum.tum kahi bhi jao..mujhse door kabhi nahi jaa sakti..aur agar chali bhi gayi na..toh yu hi intezaar karta rahunga..jab tak tum mere paas vaapas nahi aa jaati

the umbrella blows away

Kumkum has tears in her eyes

Sumit gives her flowers and they HUG!!!

thtsss another of my fav scenesssss!!!just tooo emotional!!😭😳
Edited by jasmine chhabra - 15 years ago
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ur mmost welcome jassu for the scene in which SuKk play blind mans buff

and waw the scene u mentioned was indeed beautiful...

here comes my next fav scene is the scene after SuKk suhaagraat....

Its in the morning and Sukk are asleep in each others arms.aawwwwww so cute..
Kk wakes up and smiles shyly and then looks at Su. She smiles as she sees that her bindiyas red colour is on Su cheek. She gently wipes the colour from his cheek while he is asleep.
Then Kk turns to go out of the bed and Su holds her hands and Kk shyly looks at him,
He says tumhari bindiya phelgayi ..and Kk wants to wipe it but Su holds her hand and slowly he wipes it with his hand while both gaze into each others eyes..then Su gently touches Kk cheek...
Kk smiles and tries to leave but Su hold her hand and then slowly lets go...and kk leaves while Su finds her earring on the bed and looks at it with the cutest and sweetest smile i have seen..

ufff kya scene tah ye...ye wala scene mere ko butterflies stomach mein dee gayi...😍
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know if you guys remember this scene it was the holy flashback during the Manik track I loved the way he was chasing after her trying to apply colour to her and how she emotionally blackmailed him saying tum mujhse pyaar kartey ho na toh doπŸ˜†
It was so sweet and funny showed their love perfectly😳
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one of the latest scenes is another favourite scene of mine...
 SUKK running to escape frm the gundas when they enter a jungle n they relax by the side of a small river...su n kk have water n suddenly kk sees a snake n tightly hugs su..😳n su started to plat trick on her.when kk finds tat he was playing she says"main tumhe choodoongi nahinn.."su asks"arey kisne kaha choodne ko main tho kehta hoon ki zoor se pakdo" n kk hugs him..😍
that was a sweet cute scene n huju was amazing once again with their rocking chemistryyyyyyyyπŸ‘
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^AWWWWWWWWWWWWW that has fast entered my all-time fav list!!!

Next:

During holi, all the gents in the house disappear to have bhang...KK catches them all, the others (Dadaji, Daddyji, Dhruv, Sharman) all disappear one by one leaving only Sumit...he staggers towards KK & smiles...KK first smiles then frowns & says

tho yeh sab ho raha tha...aur kuchh karna baaki hai?

Sumit says: Samaa rangin karna baaki hai tumhare saath...

he takes the holi plate & throws it in the air & hugs KK tightly....

The scene thereafter even when he's carrying KK & singing is mindblowing!!
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
one more scene i want o share with u guys that is  when sumeet kumkum ki shade nai nai  shade hue  hote kumkum pregnant hote hai and kumkum remembers her childhood  aur sumeet ko bata rahe hote  k kumkum childhood mei kia kia karte the to sumeet kumkum se  kehta hai k mera bachpan aur tumara bachpan kitna milta hai that scene so cute
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my next scene is very short and cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰........... this is the scene where whole wadhwa family goes to vacation to manali and there when sumeet and kumkum enters their room in hotel and
sumeet says"aise honeymoon hafte mein do teen baar hone chahiye"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.........
kumkum"hafte mein"
sumeet(kisses kumkum on cheeks)😳😳😳...........and says"mahine mein 2-3 baar"
again kumkum says"mahine mein sumeet........"
and thats continue to years and after all that kumkum says "mujhe to laga tum kahoge hafte,mahine,saal nahin aise honeymoon to ek din mein do teen baar hone chahiye"
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another one...

when sukk go for honeymoon to goa..su lies on kk'lap n plans their future...
he says"hamhe char paanch bachee honge...subhah udkar main un sabko school keliye ready karoonga..tumhe kch karne ki zaroorat nahiin kk...aur evng ko jab woh waapas aayenge main unke homework karvaoonga..tabhi tumhe kuch nahinn karni kk..main unko outing keliye le jaoonga..tumhe bas aaram karna hain kk.."then kk aks.."mereliye kuch kaam nahin..tab tho main bore ho jaaoongi...hm..tho mujhe ek boy friend ko dhoondna padega..."
hearing this su jumps up n ask her(little irritated)"jab main hoon tho tum kisi aur boyfrnd ko kyun dhoondoon? tumhare liye is duniya main sabse best sirf main hoona??????"kk just smiles su goes on asking n finally kk sayss yes.....😳

that was a cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee scene....
πŸ‘