surkikhani thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hrithik spices up the Khan war!

All eyes on Roshan who seems to be a hot favourite with both SRK and Salman

Like each year, this time too a battery of Bollywood stars turned up for the Police force's annual Diwali bash. Now our top stars may choose to miss each other's private parties, but when the cops call you just have to be there. Which is why the warring Khans, Salman and Shah Rukh made an appearance at the same venue for the first time since Katrina's birthday bash. Since then Salman has been very vocal about his negativity towards SRK while the latter has also avoided any talk of Salman at press conferences. But with big ticket releases lined up for both of them, the two might come face to face more often than they want to. Now while SRK was busy dancing on stage it was Salman who actually took time to do some networking with other industry biggies.

SRK performed his favourite dance steps but we are sure he had one eye on who all Sallu was bonding with.

Is Salman looking to steal Hrithik from the SRK camp? Because a few days back Roshan was the only top star to have attended Shah Rukh's birthday party. But Salman and Hrithik too go back a long way, as Khan had trained Roshan during the making of Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.

Govinda remains one of Salman's most loyal friends ever since Partner hit jackpot.

Last week Hrithik and Shah Rukh were together at the Rock On Humanity Concert. But now looking at these pics with Salman, one gets a feeling Roshan his playing its safe and doesn't want to alienate either power centers. With Akshay and Aamir busy doing their solo stuff both Khans need the Hrithik

SRK and Jackie have worked together in a number of films but given Salman's reputation of bailing fellow actors out of trouble maybe a project with Jaggu Dada is in the offing!

SRK is going all out to promote Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi with his public appearances. While Salman has released stills of his ambitious flick Veer, where he sports an even more beefed up physique to take on the former's new look.

Sources say, both Khans made sure they didn't come face to face through the course of the event. Ironically exactly a year ago, both Khans were all over the media busy praising each other's six-pack abs. But today it is war with neither party is in a mood to make peace. And Hrithik's diplomatic approach only spices up all the action.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Poor Hritik.....Why drag him into this mud-slinging !! He has nothing to do with this....Y shud he be mean to either SRK or Sallu !
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Poor Hritik.....Why drag him into this mud-slinging !! He has nothing to do with this....Y shud he be mean to either SRK or Sallu !

Exactly, I totally agree. Hrithik has nthing to do with it. He is friends with both the Khans and doesnt want to chose between the two.
Mistyy thumbnail
Hrithik is too diplomatic to take sides..he better stay neutral with this crazy khan war! Edited by piya_y116 - 15 years ago
RNBDJ neeeds no promotion just srk is enough..i wish media would stop insulting both actors ...mean they make them out to be kids and the actors associated with them..cant a actor speak to both actrors and whats it got to do with snatching.
FallenAngelx16 thumbnail
Just because Shahrukh and Salman had a fight doesn't mean one should pick a side. As long as a person is cordial they can get along with anyone.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Hrithik rocks :D He's awesome for keeping in touch with both of em :)

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Exactly, I totally agree. Hrithik has nthing to do with it. He is friends with both the Khans and doesnt want to chose between the two.

i agree with both of u!!
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hrithik isn't a baby and he isn't taking anyone's side. I trust hrithik, he's a honest guy and he's good friends with both.