Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged

One at a time

Rajiv Khandelwal sets his own pace
Rajiv Khandelwal sets his own pace

The rumour mills are rotating faster than the episodes of Ekta Kapoor's Kahiin to Hoga on Star Plus. First came the news that lead star Rajiv Khandelwal was quitting Kahiin To Hoga. Now the gossip has it that he's having a roaring affair with co-star Amna Sharif.

"Neither am I leaving the serial nor am I seeing anyone," says Rajiv, who after making a successful debut with Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat, went into a self-imposed exile till Ekta Kapoor approached him for Kahiin To Hoga.

Ever since he started doing Kahiin To Hoga, he is once again back to his favourite response when he's offered serials — "I am not interested."

This explains why he declined a meaty lead role in mystery drama, Kaalchakra.

"I am enjoying playing Sujal in Kahiin To Hoga. I don't want to divide my attention by accepting another serial. Once it is over, then I'll look for a new serial, maybe a new film. Right now, it's one project at a time."

Another Aamir Khan in the making.

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Big smile i knew it, he certainly was having an affair with herBig smile

Cry y cant there be one nice looking guy who doesnt get married or see someoneCry even salman khan is getting married now with katrina (soz dont know her name properly but i love sujal and salman khanBig smile)

Embarrassed thanks for posting the articalEmbarrassed

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thx for sharing the article. Well rumours always seem to have a ring of truth to them and the one abt him leaving was true but thx god he did not go thru with it. I think the 2nd rumour abt the roaring affair is probably true too except they are desperately trying to hide it frm the world. LOL For how long? They are practically with each other all the time, thye might be better off just accepting it.
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hiten and gauri were saying the same thing in the beginning about them not being together and now their married... so im thinking that there is something going on btw the two of them... they're always together
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all..... Even I think these two are having a oering affair and they somehow want to hide it. This is the same attitude that Hiten and Gauri showed during Kutumb serial. But I am really Happy....... for myself ofcourse and also for sujal & Kashish (if they are really having the affair). I know it's too bad for Megha and HUMM............
MRIGA Newbie
MRIGA
MRIGA

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged
sujalfan thnkx 4 all ur latest news tht u give us.....but i wld really like 2 knw 4m whr do u get such news...... n r u sure abt ths tht kashish is goin 2 marry swayam.... plzz dun let tht happen...... u knw 1st i thought tht whtevr u say is juzz flying news tht struck ur ears but whn i saw ystrday's episode i was like it is exactly the same wht u told..... but nyways if poss plz tell me wht next is gonna happen coz i wont b able 2 join ths forum so frequently as my exams r startin 4m 2mmo..... so plzz update here all the news u get as soon as u can it'll b gr8 on ur part if u do ths 4 me....thnkx.....once again.....Smile
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Sujalfan
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Well Mriga I get it from a KTH team member itself. If there is something very good to see in the serial he always send a sms to tell not to miss the serial at any cost that day. During weekends when he is a bit free I talk to him to get some news of KTH and ofcourse dosto ki baat to hoti hi hai. Regarding yesterdays episode well he had told about it last week itself. That such a scene is comming as they had shot it just a few days before. He had said that Rajeev did a mindblowing performance in the jail scene with Kashish. Don't worry whatever information I get will surely share with you all.

Go to top