Fan Fictions

Manzil (AR FF) Discontinued! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 93

ShWeEt @nGeL 16

ShWeEt @nGeL 16

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged

hey this is diva............... all 5 parts were excellent............ its so intresting............. wooooooooooooo m waiting 4 da nxt parts................

plzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon.......... & do pm me when u will cont

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manzil (AR FF) Discontinued! (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
gr8 part. continue soon!!!!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Hey simran (is that your real name?), first of all I'm so happy to meet a fellow KIT-ian Smile. I was a regular watcher of Ran-Kan since the very beginning of the serial and in fact when I first came to IF, I was active only on the KIT forum, and then I jumped to the DMG one (I know its horrible of me, but KIT kinda lost its charm for me after Ranbir had to go and live in Godbole house and then the whole Natasha track was just plain weird. I loved it best when they were fighting; remember sand and chipkali…….LOL) now I visit just this forum since what with univ. and all there's no time to visit the DMG forum either Cry. Anyway loved the ff so far and I loved the way u adapted the concept to fit AR.

I can't believe I missed this ff till now Confused, I loved it Star, especially the way you described Armaan or should I say Ranbir cause when I visualised the scenes especially their first meet, instead of ridz reacting to Armaan's pony I was seeing Kanya reacting to our "hate guru" Wink  but thatz an added benefit 4 me cause now I get to imagine not one but 2 hot guys in the same scene  Embarrassedand talking of scenes, the one that just happened in armaan's cabin was freaking mind-blowing!!!!!!!!! Clap Can't wait for the next part

tc

arati

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
o man simmy u take the track down well...dam well in fact...great job...the pace the plot, um so happy udecided to take up this fic again, it truly deserved a shot!!!great job!

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

wow simran excellent update

gosh..........both r going crazy for each lets c how wil u make them end up together..............dat b wud interesting to read

chandni

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
waohThumbs Up its superbStar so sweetSmileWink so she signed the contractCool and armaan is impossibleWink plz continue it soonSmile and thanks for the pmWink

"Nice friends wil be remembered as special blessings
n thr r very few as precious as u, n tats d very
spcl reason why I keep in touch with u."

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Haha I really enjoyed this part!

Especially the dialogues...U penned them really well! And im totally waiting 4 the next part =D

Please continue soon...And thanks 4 the PM hun!

-Marisha

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
simran that was such an awsome part! OMG!!!!!!!! your soooo good girl, fabulous writter! love the way u describe things! very very good! hehehe armaans thoughts are so dirty! the way he was checking her out and wanting to take her right there and then! he is determined to have sex with her! wonder how and what he will do to break ridz!!!!!!
and ridz, like wow the girl sure has will power, to resist him! she definately wants him too, with the way shes attracted to him! and she deserves it too! shes a 27 year old divorced virgin, its time she explores her sexuality...and who better to do it with then armaan! lets see how long she will resist armaan!!!!
omg im sooo excited for the upcoming, he has her for 6 months mwhaha cant wait for more! please continue soon sim!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top