Manzil (AR FF) Discontinued! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 93

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

oh common simmy how cud u stop right here....n then  tell us to wait a week....i totally love thsi fic...n though i was hoping she wud pose a hard exterior....gilrs around armaan...dam....no control lolzzz....oki plz can u make ur week less than 7 daz???update soon....

Welcome NJHug ok even I had at first thought about Ridz playing hard to get, but that happends in all stories I want her to let her self go and be involved in a hot affair no strings attachedWink besides the women is a divorced virgin she deserves to have some fun what say?LOL

and lucky you NJ I wrote half of the update for the next part today and will probably have it completed by tomorrow or saturday so you might get an update sooner...but I repeat don't get used to it, I am bad at updating regularlyLOL and you should talk miss updates ONCE A WEEK!Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manzil (AR FF) Discontinued! (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Originally posted by spln

oh common simmy how cud u stop right here....n then  tell us to wait a week....i totally love thsi fic...n though i was hoping she wud pose a hard exterior....gilrs around armaan...dam....no control lolzzz....oki plz can u make ur week less than 7 daz???update soon....

Welcome NJHug ok even I had at first thought about Ridz playing hard to get, but that happends in all stories I want her to let her self go and be involved in a hot affair no strings attachedWink besides the women is a divorced virgin she deserves to have some fun what say?LOL

and lucky you NJ I wrote half of the update for the next part today and will probably have it completed by tomorrow or saturday so you might get an update sooner...but I repeat don't get used to it, I am bad at updating regularlyLOL and you should talk miss updates ONCE A WEEK!Angry

lolzz well my first two fics were like many updates a day n then one update a day fics...so if u following a trend follow me there hun!!!....n yeh i kinda agree she a divorced virgin allowed fun for sure...i was just wanting more fun for her than ammy here hes such a sure shot kinda fella the i never lose guys...its more fun to beat them at their game i think...sadistic me!!!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
NJ will have to follow your advice and don't worry I promise to make this an exciting journey

j&b84

Goldie

j&b84

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
wow, i really love the concept of this ff, can't wait to see wht will be rdiz reaction nw.

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Originally posted by Catwoman

OMG Simi what the friggin hell ...kind of update is this!! lol

Ok u just left it there???? Kya yaar it this payback for my cliffhangers!! not fair yaar i was like warming up to the whole thing and u cut my lifeline lol.... (no offence ok im a Brit and a nutter hehe)

Wow love the flash back and all.....her mental state! she that much of a wreck she like sniffin around the office.... As for Armaan talk about letting it all hang out... and his directness...

Simi babe loving the whole thing!!Clap

Love Kat

Sorry Kat but now you know how we feelLOL ahem speaking of which we have been waiting for a Kiss update since ages, I think you do it on purpose since you know it's my fave FFOuch

Yaar working on it! that ff like take me so much time to write lol....Embarrassed

and oh come on Kat the women is nearing 30 and still a god dame virgin why wouldn't she be sniffing aroundROFL

Shocked yeah i guess thats one way for her to get her Kicks LOL....he's like take me!!Blushing

Armaan to sexy for his coat ROFLROFL

Love Kat

Thanks for liking it

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged

nice update.............

armaan caught ridzi sniffing his coat.............lol

now lets c wat will poor ridz wil do to make it

thankx for pm.........from now onwards u'll update once a week...............oh no

chandni

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Simmy.......HugHugHug

Ok honey this is something fabulous!! Frigging hell u are soooooooo talented girl!!Clap

Absolutely brilliant! Read all parts in one go.....and believe me i was glued to the screen. Though i regret reading them so fast....now that i am done i just wanna read more and that note at the bottom wasnt very pleasing!!! Haha.....LOL

Gosh girl this ff is excellent, the way ur taking this.....loving the pace, the flow and ofcourse the characters!!Clap

Be it Armaan (i am sure he would look killer with that ponytail much as i dont prefer it but its Armaan afterall..LMAO.....) or Riddhima....honey brilliant portrayal of characters!!!

Haha his direct offer was a shocker and what appealed the most was Riddhima's reactions!!

I mean that usual toughness, and being annoyed was so usual...but u taking a different route was such a great surprise.....as i said i admire ur character portrayal......waiting for how u take this next.....pls continue yaar!! Am so glad u started this!! Will be waiting for more!!Embarrassed

Edited by jia.. - 07 November 2008 at 3:46am

saridena

Goldie

saridena

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hi
thks for the pm dear
rocking part yaar
armi is teasing her ha
omg atlast how can he saw such a cheeky line
update soooooooooooooooooooooon
it is wonderful