CW Channel
CW Channel

India-Forums

Oth yest

preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Julian looks sooo nice when you see him through Peyton's flashback! He's sorta cute :p .. sigggh more Leyton drama now thoughh cuzza him .. which sucks

I'm LOVING Sam and her scenes with Jamie.. They're so awesome together .. I loved the whole economics thing she was teaching himm

LOOL omg the bit with Owen sitting nakedd in Brookes back seat was THE BEEEEST eveeer! I nearly diedd laughinng.

When the guy pushed Nathan threw the glass I seriously thought he be injured again like last time ... I'm glad they didn't go over that again..

Annd .. oh yes .. Okay well I'm not big Dan fan after what he did to Keith .. But I was kinda hoping like they would redeem him sorta .. like that scene with Lucas and him .. He shoulda fessed up and just sorta talked about it .. cuz he never has with Lucas or Nathan..

I knoow earlier I was complaining about how lame OTH was but since like the past three episodes I've really really started liking it again.. Its sorta like old OTH all over again!

Edited by preity*zinta - 04 November 2008 at 12:20pm

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
heyyyy,
wow it seems liek a good episode

I havent like watched the past i unno how many episodes of OTH cause i went to england for a family wedding

but am back now so gotta catch upp.

ohhh leyton drama.
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
^ Ohh Jess you should watch like the last .. three episodes? I thought they were really good .. or atleast I thought so :) LooVe the Kat avie ur using!
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
dammit, i missed it!! :'( .... [due to my early-20s life crisis Wacko newayz, like usual people are jealous of our sexy leyton pair and always gonna want to break them up, but honey u know that ain't happenin
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@swati: yee nw im excited will watch asap :)

@ jhanvii: ahaha i know whtca meann :P
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top