hawww...Rishi/Andy Shirt got STOLEN!!

Posted: 15 years ago
hey friends...

yday..when i was watching..Grihasthi i noticed..Raunak was wearing shirt of Andypie...how  he could do that.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.THAT SHIRT IS ONLY FOR ANDY.☺️.please..wear..something else...now..Are the producers...gone bankrupt kya...may be slowdown in economy...has hit them hardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†poor fellows...πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is the shirt which Raunak was shown wearing yday...😲😲😲Shagu..see What your Raunak has done?πŸ˜†

^^ This Shirt..smae to smae..Raunak wore yday..

Do something...Producers..i know..What things belong to my AndypieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
------------------------

PS :URGENT Reshu...please do me a favour..write about Rishi and lilttle intro about his char here, get best pics from the episode..(the ones i posted, check pics from 24th sep) and also about his role in Kya dil main hai...so that i can get them uploaded in his biography of IF, i am not having time😭..nd as Editing is going on in Database of IF, i dont want to miss this...chance...please sorry for burdening you...if you want to get anything else added of any actor ..send me that as well..in  pm ..! please..

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Wht the heck...😲

Why they do this yaar...😑

Are they thinking the audiences are taken fools...😑πŸ₯±

Chit chit...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Andy toh carry kar jaata hai😳..lekin....*shugzz aint listening* right....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Resham*

Wht the heck...😲

Why they do this yaar...😑

Are they thinking the audiences are taken fools...😑πŸ₯±

Chit chit...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Andy toh carry kar jaata hai😳..lekin....*shugzz aint listening* right....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya shagu aint here...she is reading out a mail to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dhamaka happend somewhere else...πŸ˜†nd..now everyone is in tension..from sree di to her...πŸ˜†..will tell ya in pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

about Raunak..oh comeon...we aint BLINDS...dump..dodos..who couldnt make out...which shirt wore by whom...before..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i have nothin to do if you are juggling clothes between Raunak and Manas..but...please...My Andypie..clothes belong to him EXCLUSIVELYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nd he has...no...!! cant write..shagu wil kill me..nd today is not my bdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
I am just picking up the best of this....the intro of him I will write laters..hurrying...πŸ˜†

again did they do buy one get one free πŸ˜† cheapskates πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

again did they do buy one get one free πŸ˜† cheapskates πŸ˜†

yeah..no they dint buy..it they simply given Andy's shirt to him..for freeπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nd svaed..their..486868638464 PAISEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

@REshu...tune yeahni pics daal diye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†see these are the best pics of andy ..looing cute....☺️😳 thankooos...but intro...please..pm kariyoo meir maaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so maybe they didn't wash it either and made him wear it πŸ˜† and what will they get with their 486868638464 paise πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

so maybe they didn't wash it either and made him wear it πŸ˜† and what will they get with their 486868638464 paise πŸ˜†

gosh...alwaysys behind andy with germsπŸ˜† nd they will get..A CANDY in that many paiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they're so desperateee for candy that they have to recycle shirts -_- πŸ˜†

unhygienic πŸ₯±
Chipos

I was so much in hurry..ke I posted here only the pics..shrrry..couldnt resist πŸ˜†

And m not ur maaπŸ˜†....the intro I will pm u..let me go hunting for the beginning of the story...πŸ˜†