Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Do movies/shows distort our image of love? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do movies/shows distort our image of love? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Originally posted by -Mystery-

^^^ Aww... I am sorry that you had to learn this the hard way... I do agree that there is no Mr. Perfect who's come out of our dreams one day and take us into this beautiful world of love and happiness.... I realized early enough in my life that I just refrain myself from starting a relationship or from falling in love.  I just don't want to give anyone a chance to hurt me and leave to cry forever...

But that's true, sometimes when I am watching a truly romantic scene, I do imagine that maybe when I'll fall in love, my love would do all these things for me and he'll give me so much happiness and love that I'll forget the world.  But then the reality dawns on me too soon and I give up the notion.

-Mahi

Yea, i do get hurt a lot but in the end i don't think my life will be worthwhile without him... Well i guess when u fall in love, its not movie love and cinderella love, u do get hurt, there are pain associated with love as nothing is perfect.. 

Mahi dnt refrain urself from love, it will surely happen to u one day... Even though i get hurt lots of time but i guess thats because i love him, that i am affected... Love is a beautiful feeling and a relationship will work if u DON'T expect something....

But expectations arise whenever you are in a relationship.  When you give your life to a relationship, you're bound to expect something from that person... That's why I don't want to fall in love and make myself vulnerable to pain.

-Mahi

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
another name of love is sacrifice n pain..this is also shown in films..isnt it?...either its a hindi film or english both shows u get hurt when u luv some1..but that doesnt mean u'll run away frm love..u get hurt coz u love some1 soo much..n as my sister says pyar me jo dard milta he voh bhi pyar ka ek roop hai n isme bhi kuch khas baat hoti hai...i knw if i'll love some1 may b i'll b hurt coz i'll luv him more than myself n guys really dnt get gals feelings bt still i will luv to fall in love with my mr perfect someday..so i feel its our fate..as cant run away juz bcoz we r afraid of getting hurt n as sweetangel said..we shud never expect something though i knw its tough nt to xpect anything..but still i wana experience this beautiful n painful love

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
its a normal thing to feel pain and have expectations in a relationship....we feel hurt bcuz we give the power of controling our emotions to the other person hoping they'll be like our dream hero...and we forget that they are as human.....and with or without their knowledge they hurt us...I've spent sleep less nights when I've been in arelationship....never used to eat properly and always lived in fear. fear of loosing the person.

but now...i sleep well ab to ghode bhej ke soti hoon... :))

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
dream - I am not afraid of pain... I can go through it easily if at least I know that he loves me truly.... but I think in this world you'd hardly find anyone who even understands the true meaning of love.

-Mahi

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yes mahi u r right..i agree with you..its realllyyyyyyyyyy HARDD to find someone who truely loves u..but i believe in God so much n i hope there'll be somewhere someone for me ..as well as for everyone..although they cant be 100% perfect but they will love us truely..

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

Yes mahi u r right..i agree with you..its realllyyyyyyyyyy HARDD to find someone who truely loves u..but i believe in God so much n i hope there'll be somewhere someone for me ..as well as for everyone..although they cant be 100% perfect but they will love us truely..

Definitely, hope is all that's left in such things.... I just don't want to end up getting hurt... So I try to keep myself away from all of this.

-Mahi

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
reel life is completely different frm real life
n after watching da shows n movies v fall in luv wid them
v tend to believe dat this might happen wid us
v start to expect alot frm our partner n our wish never fulfilsOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top