Non Sun TV Serials

Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
me first

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 8)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Wow, very well written chapter Aish... hats off to you ClapThumbs Up

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Chapter 3

Recap: 

recap idea is very gudClapClapClap

Memories continued'

It's yet another gloomy day with the sun rays breaking through the overnight clouds that hang around and the chilling wind doing the rounds.  Vehicles make way for the ambulance, as the siren goes off allowing it to enter the hospital drive.  A multiple storied building with overpasses extended along the length of the hospital drive stands out well in the heart of the city.  Highly raised flags dance along with the wind.  The curtain glass wall panels composing the exterior of the hospital add beauty to the modern cityscapes with their fascinating reflections of the garden.

i cud see the hospital before my eyes very well describedClapClapClap

Much to Anjali's delight, she gets to meet a few hot dudes.  She instantly knew that her internship would be very entertaining.

nalla ponnu poo  LOLLOLLOL

As she shares her joy with Radhini by whispering into the latter's ear, Radhini gives her a sharp look before playfully tapping on her shoulder.  Anjali right away challenges Radhini that she too will be smitten by the love bug soon or later.  Radhini is least bothered about this, as she has great confidence in herself, or at least that is what she thinks.  There awaits a surprise package for all here!

ya ya ppl who say no no fall for it soon Tongue

With minutes still remaining before the onset of the orientation, Radhini sets her belongings in the table she had been assigned, and leaves to the rest room.

romba avasiyam can't she sit in a place LOLLOL

In search of a rest room, she walks through the unfamiliar corridor that is only slightly lit.  As she immerses in the beauty of the sculptures adorning the slightly curving wall, her legs leap forward and everything else becomes a blur.  Along the same path, a well built-tall man approaches from the opposite direction, paying full attention to the cell phone on his hand. 

"Bhooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!"

As the two bodies collide, her hands involuntarily grip onto his biceps, while his wrap around her shoulder, in support.  Such close proximity sends chills down their spines.  A sudden thrust of wind hits them as they enter into an eye lock session.

eye lock sessiona Embarrassed

Nenjukkul peidhidum maa mazhai

nalla choice of song ClapClapClap

Her long tresses dangle in the air as she slowly drowns in the deep magnetic pair of eyes.  The grey pearls are shining brighter than the moon.
moonShockedShockedShocked
 From the nape to the chin, it slightly tapers off with a light stubble along the jaw line.  She slowly melts in his charming masculine looks.  If looks could kill'
she wud have died illaLOLLOLLOL

The glowing face behind the swaying tresses mesmerizes him.

He sees the sparkling blue eyes gaze into his.  He studies them closely, as this tall lean woman's eyes reflect innocenceShockedShocked and sweetness.  Her face gleamed like the sun with long curvy lashes, pink shaded cheeks, and tender lips. so romanticEmbarrassed

The wind chimes dance in joy as the wind kisses them.  As lightning sparkles through the clouds, the sky cries in joy.  Somewhere deep down, the doors to the hearts unlock, as the two souls linger in seventh heaven.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedThis blissful union of the hearts is short lived as his pager goes off.  They jerk and let go of each other.  While stealing quick glances, they apologize simultaneously.  As they part ways, their hearts feel lighter, yet their minds fail to understand the state of their hearts.

nalla flashback techniqueClapClap

Memories disrupted'

Memories resume'

While in the rest room, Radhini looks at her reflection in the mirror trying to absorb the incident that she had just underwent.  She feels confused while thinking about the eye lock session.  "It was merely a collision!  Then why such mixed feelings'" she thinks.  All of a sudden, as Anjali's words play in her head, she becomes numb.

so soon she realizes very gud ClapClapClap

She mutters, "No way!  I will not allow myself to be smitten by his looks.  I'm here to accomplish by goal, and will never let anything interfere!"

this is not possibleWink

With this thought lingering in her mind, she heads back to the lobby.  On her way, she brushes the incident off her mind, not wanting to think about it again.

cud she????

Back in the lobby, the head of the department requests everyone to sit in their respective seats.  As people disassemble, she spots the same man that she had encountered with earlier by the door.  He is engrossed in the documents that lay in his hands as he walks in.  Her eyes pop out in shock.  "Oh not again!  I hope I' m not dreaming about him", she mutters in her head.

no pls keep coming back to meEmbarrassed

She even pinches herself' but to her dismay, reality hits her.  Her heart begins to pound, while butterflies float inside.  She quickly shifts position to avoid his sight. 

He walks straight up to the table and takes his seat while smiling at the ones sitting next to him.  As he glances through the new comers at his table, he spots her.  Lots happiness rushes in, though the reason for it remains unclear to him.  He slowly introduces himself to the others on the table.  Finally it is their turn to formally introduce each other. 

"Hi!  I'm Dr. Rakesh Khanna, a senior resident" he speaks in a deep voice, as he extends his hand. 

She reluctantly reciprocates, and introduces herself as Dr. Radhini Krisnamoorthy, forcing a small smile.   

she avoids asatu siripu i thinkLOLLOLLOL

Through the course of the orientation, they pay full attention to the presentations given by senior physicians.  However, they did steal glances here and there.  Is this merely an attraction or games played by the destiny?

its destiny no doubtEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Memories to continue'

Edited by nallu - 26 November 2008 at 6:11pm

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
At so many places i uttered WOW!!!!!!!! Such a brilliant and lovely descriptionClapClap. The oscillation between the past and the present is very beautifully and brilliantly doneClapClap. You are rocking AishStarStar. I'm soooooooo in love with this FF.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Hun ... excellent chapter daa ... im sorry for not leaving any comments at the moment ... but will sure do it by this sunday k ...

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you Thank you Thank you.....bow down!!! Hug

nallu i'll get back you to your post later da......i have something in store for ya!  Keep waiting chellom... ROFL

Thanks soo much Vani n GY3.....Hug

Nezzu akka......no worries akka.....get good rest first naaa...then come provide your kalakkal comments.......Hug

Guys, something has suddenly crept up on me....lolz...no worries it is not a spider, or a scorpion for that matter LOLLOLLOL....rather i have a few tasks that need to be accomplished, and hence will not be able to update this weekend.  Hence, i'll post my next chapter the following weekend.....thanks for your support n understandings....
HugHugHug

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 19 November 2008 at 10:53pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Thank you Thank you Thank you.....bow down!!! Hug

nallu i'll get back you to your post later da......i have something in store for ya!  Keep waiting chellom... ROFL

i have something bigger for u wait & watch aishTongue

Guys, something has suddenly crept up on me....lolz...no worries it is not a spider, or a scorpion for that matter LOLLOLLOL....rather i have a few tasks that need to be accomplished, and hence will not be able to update this weekend.  Hence, i'll post my next chapter the following weekend.....thanks for your support n understandings....
HugHugHug

studies first kannu mathathu ellam next okva aishWink

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
No worries, take your time Aish...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top