Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

As the two bodies collide, her hands involuntarily grip onto his biceps, while his wrap around her shoulder, in support.  Such close proximity sends chills down their spines.  A sudden thrust of wind hits them as they enter into an eye lock session.

Romantic-o-Romantic!! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBRsBN1EFk4&feature=related

Superb song!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aish, I am mesmerized by this chapter !! Kudos to you..⭐️
Aish darling wonderful episode daa.................i managed 2 finish it 2day..............wonderful song selection.u're a brilliant wirter gal,keep it up daa.u take ur time & update it.  
such a lovely description of past & present situations...............u amazed me with ur talent daa.
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
we will open this thread when aish starts posting again Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your support !  I have no words to express how happy i was while reading all your comments πŸ˜³πŸ˜›.  I really enjoyed it!  Thanks guys!  Writing has always been a passion for me, and will remain one! 

However, i'm sorry to dissapoint you all, but i will no longer be able to continue with this FF!  I'm extremely sorry guys, but due to some personal commitments, I will not be able to spare time for this non - fiction FF anytime in the near future.  As such i'm going to discontinue it.  I hope you guys will understand.  Love you guys forever! 

Thanks,

πŸ€—

Aisha

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
i am opening this thread as aish is going to post again

i am so happy aish tat u r continuing

Hello my lovable friends...

I'm back again!  Thanks to my beloved friends who talked me into this again!  I realized that I had been a bit too unfair to them by discontinuing it at the wrong time πŸ˜†!  As such,  I'm going to continue to entertian them πŸ˜‰.  Since it's the holiday season, I will post as many parts as I can and lets see how it goes from there πŸ˜›. 

A big thanks to all my IF friends here...and also hugs to Bubs for all your help πŸ€—! 

Meraaa dhosti Nupur..πŸ˜†....hm.....thanks gal!  First of all, a big heart to Nupur M ❀️.  Now I AIN'T gonna sing that tamil song (from chapter 3) in english for your.  I don't want those MOTW victims to suffer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Instead i'll provide the theme of the songs and a brief summary (phewww......a great escape indeed πŸ˜‰)....

Bambooshooo......hope you were able to find the pages number this time around πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Enjoy!!

P.S. will post a promo tonight!

Promo 4

The birds are crooning away at the sight of the early morning bliss.  Morning mists sparkle through rays of sunshine giving way to a happy go lucky girl.  Adorned in white, she runs along the empty street filled with a carpet of crispy leaves.  Her hair sways in the air as she swings from side to side.  Laughter fills the moment.  Yet again, her face seems a blur to the grey eyes that are filled with nothing, but disappointment. 

But a surprise awaits him today.  His heart pounds harder as the sight becomes less hazy. 

Her face shone brighter than the sun.  Amidst this sheer hotness comes the coolness from her beautiful blue eyes.  He becomes motionless as he discovers his dream girl…that to be of a familiar figure. 

aww aish don't tell its a dream

nice promoπŸ‘

Wow, aish.... superb promo..... next chapter please.....

The next chapter will be up this weekend πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...hope thas ok....