Non Sun TV Serials

Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

annoo

annoo

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

All her attempts go in vein.  Tears swell up in the pity eyes, as she recollects the occurrences of the past few days.  She is no longer seeing a man of his normal self ? the man who would always be cheerful.  Her heart feels heavy thinking over his cold attitude, yet the reason remains a mystery.  Though her physique remains here, her heart goes out to him to sweep his pain away?  Aish I still wonder how come you are able to bring out those feelings so well...ShockedClapClap really I am dumb struck... Confused

A smile that captures his attention

A smile that makes him smile

And the smile he would die for. 

The last line is simply superb. Clap
I am warning you here, I might get influence from your writing..LOL In other words sila vishayam I may suttiufy from your FFWink

Yet it all becomes a delusion before him, as the cruelty of fate makes him weaker by the day, threatening to take his life away ? Romba painful yaarConfused Please romba azha vakkathe..

This reminds me of Erich seagal's Love Story... I had the impact of LS for solid one week. I was not able to even smile for a week..
 the life he would never complain about? the life he would ask for eternity? He feels cheated! CryCryCry

Tears flood through his cheeks as separation from his beloved nears him.  More than his own, it is heart wrecking to imagine Radhini in pain.  Very true.. When we love someone deeply this is how we feelCryCry

He wishes to see her move on rather than lament over her loses lifelong.  Ithu possible illa Rakesh.. This will not happen.. Tongue
His heart aches, yet, the moment begs him to only leave behind traces of betrayal and not sorrow.  Love means sacrificenu someone said.. I dont agree with Rakesh yaar Angry
As he prepares to leave to an undisclosed place way before he succumbs to the deadly disease, he bids adieu to his wife? thinking only for his love?s betterment!  Hey Aish too much of sorrow ya.. Dont say that it is a true story.. I cannot bear thisCryCry

Yet he fails to recognize the depth of his love? that its strength overpasses all forms of evil, in his case death. Yes correct..ClapClap

This separation, hence, is meant to be temporary ? one that will make their love grow all the more stronger.  ExactlyTongue

She feels relieved? after all, in a couple of days she would be back with him. Hmmm....Embarrassed

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever 
Beautiful lines.. Thanks for that.
  Tongue                                                                  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Aish, your FF gives me a feeling of reading poetry. It invokes a sort of melancholic mood which soothes and leaves me heavy-hearted at once. That song lyrics are so beautiful and so your sentences too. So the man is going apart from his beloved for her sake.

I'm loving this FF so much. Looking forward to the next part.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Though her physique remains here, her heart goes out to him to sweep his pain away?  Aish I still wonder how come you are able to bring out those feelings so well...ShockedClapClap really I am dumb struck... Confused
hehehe.  Thanks Akka Tongue....ithellam IF odda training thaan WinkLOLLOL....

And the smile he would die for. 

The last line is simply superb. Clap
I am warning you here, I might get influence from your writing..LOL In other words sila vishayam I may suttiufy from your FFWink

feel free to akka....TongueBig smile....antha line naan summa adhichuvittathu thaan.....feel free to suttufy anytime...heheeh...after all it is just a concept na Big smileTongue

Yet it all becomes a delusion before him, as the cruelty of fate makes him weaker by the day, threatening to take his life away ? Romba painful yaarConfused Please romba azha vakkathe..

This reminds me of Erich seagal's Love Story... I had the impact of LS for solid one week. I was not able to even smile for a week..
Oh man!!!  Me too, every time i watch such movies, I'm down for about three to four days......but no worries akka....kanna mudhi thorraka munnadhiya sogame ellam paranthidhum intha couple life laa.....you would only be happy for them....Smile.... 

As he prepares to leave to an undisclosed place way before he succumbs to the deadly disease, he bids adieu to his wife? thinking only for his love?s betterment!  Hey Aish too much of sorrow ya.. Dont say that it is a true story.. I cannot bear thisCryCry
This is not a true story akka...all imagination....if i only put romantic stuff (which i will Wink)....ennoda imaga gaaaliyo gaali (total damage thaan) LOL.....athukku thaan i wanted to include all elements....but in this couples life....happiness n most of all their love will prevail......

Yet he fails to recognize the depth of his love? that its strength overpasses all forms of evil, in his case death. Yes correct..ClapClap

This separation, hence, is meant to be temporary ? one that will make their love grow all the more stronger.  ExactlyTongue
Hint Hint....

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

Aish, your FF gives me a feeling of reading poetry. It invokes a sort of melancholic mood which soothes and leaves me heavy-hearted at once. That song lyrics are so beautiful and so your sentences too. So the man is going apart from his beloved for her sake.

Thanks da GY3......hopefully the upcoming parts will only make everyone happy...but hope not too much blushing though LOL

will post the next part hopefully on Sunday....but i'll post the next Promo soon.........

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GGG3

Thanks da GY3......hopefully the upcoming parts will only make everyone happy...but hope not too much blushing though LOL Not TOO much blushing but much blushing......mmmmm......ok okLOLLOLLOL

will post the next part hopefully on Sunday....but i'll post the next Promo soon.........

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Promo 3

"Booooooooooooooooooooooom!!!"

As the two bodies collide, her hands involuntarily grip onto his biceps, while his wrap around her shoulder, in support.  Such close proximity sends chills down their spines.  A sudden thrust of wind hits them, as they enter into an eye lock session. 

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 14 November 2008 at 10:06pm

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Promo 3 rombe asathalla irukke Aish.... eagerly waiting to read the rest....

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
nalla promo aish Clap cud guess wats nextEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top