Non Sun TV Serials

Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

ahha aish we know this cat drinks milk but intha ranguku ethirpakala

Nallu, Good one!! Indha CAT kku "PAAL PANNAI" kooda pathaadhu pola irukku..WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone...I hope to put up the next chapter on sunday or monday........Tongue

Originally posted by kadhambari

congratz for ur 1st attempt..........All the very best daa kanna.

Thanks CP ambi.......take your time dear.....Tongue

Originally posted by netra_rama

Excellent chapter hun .......... A very good start and thanks for the songs ... waiting for ur next one .. and i like the way you play with your words hun ....

Thanks nezzu akka......

all have a anjali in their story i wonder why?? any spl. reason??

Hm....good question......I should have used nallu instead na LOL....i was influenced by the song "Anajli Anajli" (Duet)......

Originally posted by annoo

If the story is good, then definitely you see any publishers to print this as a novel.
Do post long chapters without hesitation. Dont worry about updating once a week. Its definitely worth waiting

Thank Anu sis.....let see how it turns out......thanks for all your motivations......

Originally posted by GGG3

So the hero and the heroine are already apart. Betrayal??? I guess you gonna take the story into flashback mode. That room is lovely.

hhmm......you're on the right track....lets see wut Radhini and Rakesh are upto.......you'll find out part of the answer on sunday/monday........
Me too I loved Westin room......the view was great.........though the one I stayed at was facing the Coal harbour......

Originally posted by PraneethP

Wonderfully Written. You writing skills are excellent. Looking forward to the next chapter
Thanks PraneethP........hope you enjoy the remainder of the chapters...

Originally posted by smile_plus

Your FF is sleek and stylish. Copyright it!

Thanks da Veda.....hm....i think i should copyright it........but how do i do that on an open forum?? WackoBig smile

Originally posted by smile_plus

ahha aish we know this cat drinks milk but intha ranguku ethirpakala

Nallu, Good one!! Indha CAT kku "PAAL PANNAI" kooda pathaadhu pola irukku..WinkLOL
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile Kannungala.....itthu puzhyayum (babya) killi vittuttu thotilayum aatura kathamadhiri irrukeee......Guruveee......Guruvin Guruveeee.....namma nazhaikku oru kai paathidalam...yeenna?? WinkLOLLOL

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 06 November 2008 at 11:36pm

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile Kannungala.....itthu puzhyayum (babya) killi vittuttu thotilayum aatura kathamadhiri irrukeee......Guruveee......Guruvin Guruveeee.....namma nazhaikku oru kai paathidalam...yeenna?? WinkLOLLOL

Aish - "Guru va minjiya sishyai" Wink Ellathukkum serthu, naalaikku irukku galatta  katcheri..WinkLOL

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

You write like a veteran writer Aish, its like reading a wonderful novel. Excellent description of the environment. I loved the song. Thumbs Up

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Promo 2

Yet it all becomes a delusion before him, as the cruelty of fate makes him weaker by the day, threatening to take his life away - the life he would never complain about... the life he would ask for eternity...

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 08 November 2008 at 1:28am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
gud but sad promo aishCry

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Achacho....Cry

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged

OMG.................R u sure aish,,,,is this u'r 1st attempt!!!

Ennama ennadhu idhu love in all forms indha tamil section'la paarkuraen...................bayangaramana badhippu ellaridamum........lemme say abt ur story daa aish.........pudhusa irukku enakku........1st episode is too gud but promo is very sad.........heavy heart'oda wait pandren 4 the next episode.

Keep going gal.......once in a week is too long but i appreciate u'r effort daa.please pm me once u post u'r episode daa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top