Non Sun TV Serials

Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Journey Begins.....Chapter 1

During the early morning hour, the sun slowly emerges through the east-bound mountains adding glamour to the Bayshore area of Vancouver, British Columbia.  Silence prevails the moment with the morning sea breeze hissing through. 

A lean masculine body admires the beauty of nature as he walks along the shoreline with his feminine counterpart, hand in hand.  The rolling waves kissing the shore invite them to sink their toes in.  Moments later, as their hands become untangled, the man goes on his knees bringing out a diamond ring before her.  The awe struck eyes look straight into his.  This is the moment she had been waiting for all these days. 

With the morning silence dying down, and the sun rays gleaming through the curtain cracks of Westin Bayshore, a sudden, yet, a loud honking by a ship nearing the Coal Harbour startles a sleeping beauty in Room 225.  The eyes plop open in fear bringing her into reality.  "Aaaahhhh....Arrggggg......" she yells in frustration with her hands griping onto her waist length tresses.  As the tension eases, there appears a smile on her face as she recollects the moment she had with her better half in her dreamland, a moment that made her dream come true. 

With a deep sigh, she walks over to unveil the curtains, and what awaits her is a treat to the eyes.

"Wow.....what a sight!" she exclaims, as she admires the ecstatic view in front of her, while also wishing to be by her soul mate before drifting into another dreamland. 

Background song

Kangal theendi theendiyae
Kaayam naernthathu
Nizhalkal neerai theendinaal
Kaayam yaethu...

Movie: Vaanam Vassapadhum 

This dream too is short-lived, with her cell phone vibrating.

"Good morning Dr. Radhini Khanna!"  Screams the person on the other end.

"Hi!  May I ask who this is?" 

"Dr. Khanna, I'm currently looking for the best pediatrician for my yet to be born child.  I was wondering if you could kindly take the honor please...."

"Anjali...Oh my god!  Long time!  How are you?"  With that, Radhini talks her heart out with her childhood friend, Anjali, and decides to meet up with her following the conference.

This month long separation is playing havoc with her mind... if not for the series of conferences.  She sighs as her fingers automatically dial his number.

Many miles away, a fallen pair of eyes follows the darkness gloom over as the sun descends down the horizon, yet the mind strays elsewhere.  On the table, the name tag reads 'Dr. Rakesh Khanna, MD, FRCP'.  A very disturbed man with unkempt looks sits on the chair in the 5th floor of the health institute in

London, UK.  A lone tear rolls down his left eye as he shuts them.  The past week has only seen sorrow in those eyes, while the heart shatters in pieces as the feeling of betrayal linger over the mind!  The ear blustering ring tone captures his attention, as the name Radhini appears on the caller id.  Yet he remains unresponsive.... CryCry

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, Far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart

Movie: Titanic (Celine Dion)

Hello Everyone!  Thank you for your support.  As mentioned earlier, this is my first attempt to write an FF.  Please do pass on your feedback!  I intended to post a longer part, however, with the long weekend coming up, I've decided to post another part....This is purely based on imagination.  Hope you guys like it TongueTongue

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 05 November 2008 at 10:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never be apart - thread moved; link on Page 10 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Oops..............sorry daa aish.........i didnt notice this thread...........i will catch up 4m the 1st & post my comments daa........anyways congratz for ur 1st attempt..........All the very best daa kanna.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Excellent chapter hun .......... A very good start and thanks for the songs ... waiting for ur next one .. and i like the way you play with your words hun ....

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
ahha aish we know this cat drinks milk but intha ranguku ethirpakala

all have a anjali in their story i wonder why?? any spl. reason??

gr8 start & gr8 songs

i love the titanic song very muchHeart

annoo

annoo

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Wow Aish ClapClapStar
First Chapter was wonderful. You are excellent in describing the environment,ambience....
I still remember me reading your KNI updates(It was only because of that I joined this IF clubWink).
If the story is good, then definitely you see any publishers to print this as a novel.
You have a great talent man.Star
Do post long chapters without hesitation. Dont worry about updating once a week. Its definitely worth waitingWinkBig smile

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
This doesn't look like the maiden attempt. You write like a veteran writer AishStar. What a description yaar!!! Beautiful and poetic narration. Very picturesque. Way to go!ClapClapClap

So the hero and the heroine are already apart. Betrayal??? I guess you gonna take the story into flashback mode. That room is lovely. Aww.. i love titanic song so much. Thanks Aish.

PraneethP

PraneethP

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wonderfully Written. You writing skills are excellent. Looking forward to the next chapter

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Aish,

Your FF is sleek and stylish.. Star 
Copyright it!
I am bowled over by your aesthetic presentation..ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top