Debate Mansion

Kaho jo kehna hai + share articles / latest News (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

[

Half of those who voted for Entry #3 did not read the story. From what I hear, PMs have been going around begging for votes and support. Wacko

@Bold red- That is the biggest problem here, Mister K, people like playing victim on this forum way too frequently! All they want are buckets and buckets of sympathy. If TNF did not have a problem with her story being disqualified, then what the hell is everyone else's problem!?!

Well this is all a matter of perspective, from my point of view, the biggest problem here is that there are far too many folks here who need to lighten up, stop taking everything so seriously like someone just committed a heinous crime, least of all, fictional stories written by authors who mean no harm whatsoever.

No one is playing the victim and no one is seeking sympathy.  There's just a small disagreement that I have with the moderator, and people are making a mountain out of a molehill again like last time, I don't understand why you're taking offense?, it's not like I attacked Sarina or anyone else for that matter.

TNF got disqualified, doesn't mean she didn't have a problem with it.

PEOPLE? You are making a mountain of a molehill here!!!

My personal opinion on that story is not of concern here. That matter has been settled - and not by me, by the moderator of the section! Whether or not the entry should've been disqualified in the first place is not the question anymore. That's done with. There was a time and discussion for that, and now that boat has sailed. What is the main concern right now is whether or not you choose to respect the moderator's decision on that entry. It was DISQUALIFIED. What statement are you and others trying to make by sending in votes for that entry? You are disrupting the peace on the forum, creating unnecessary chaos, disrespecting Sarina's decision, and stealing votes from authors that complied with the guidelines of the competition. THAT is what bothers me. The original entry and the author of that entry is not the problem here. But what you are doing now is.

LAST post from my end on this matter. Apologies, Sarina. I'll accept whatever action you need to take for not heeding to your multiple warnings and requests.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaho jo kehna hai + share articles / latest News (Page 149)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jettythegod

"LAST post from my end on this matter. Apologies, Sarina. I'll accept whatever action you need to take for not heeding to your multiple warnings and requests."

you have an 80% wl, keep your mouth closed girl! :S

oh hush, how would you know? and stop announcing my personal records to the world. Angry

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Nooooooooooo. Now Orlando Bloom is married.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Aloha!

That guy from College Humor and his evil Siamese twin that guy from Albino Black Sheep wanted Ronald McDonald for President. So in the 2008 ballot they scratched of John McCain and Obama and wrote Ronald McDonald in red felt pen instead. They tweeted about it and made a video for you tube and by the end of the day all birdbrains and tube noobs had chosen Ronald McDonald for President. Somewhere in DC is a red house with Golden arches with a clown president of the United States who killed Wendy and the Colonel and declared war against the Burger King.

Homeland security put the Clown and his evil henchmen on code red terror alert for killing dear old Wendy. The Geico Gecko was hired to assassinate them. Mister. K held a protest on capitol square to protest the clown president in the red house with Golden arches.

Aloha!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

Post Reply New Post

Go to top