Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Jeet & Soni Fanclub New siggies - article P16 ~ (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

im here with my creation..

feel free for use

creations by me,

some old, forget to post

leave ur comments..

~more comming soon~

love

senorita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Jeet & Soni Fanclub New siggies - article P16 ~ (Page 16)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveditha

Romit and Shilpa continue their onscreen romance off-screen

One more popular onscreen jodi has declared they are 'lovers' in real life too. They are Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde, who were seen paired opposite each other in Maayka (Zee TV).

"Yes, we are seeing each other," confirms Romit, "all I can tell you as of now is that we are very good friends and are a couple."
Romit and Shilpa met each other on the sets of Maayka. Romit adds, "I saw her first in 2003 but we met each other on the sets of Maayka. Slowly, we became friends and now we are together."

Surprisingly, it has been only about three months since they started going around. The actor says, "We've been really good friends for a long time but our relationship grew only after she left the show. After she left Maayka, we realized that we were in love. Normally, people fall in love while they are working together but in our case it has been the completely opposite."

How does he spend time with Shilpa now that she's no longer shooting for the show and he is?
"It actually gets very difficult but I am glad I don't have any other show to do as of now (laughs). But we do manage to find time for each other," says Romit.

When asked about marriage, the actor says they haven't thought about it yet. He adds, "We haven't approached our parents but one thing I can tell you is still there is time. Filhaal toh we are getting to know each other better. Our families know that we are great friends so when the appropriate time comes, we will soon approach them."

Shilpa Shinde, who is presently relaxing at home, says, "Yes, we are very good friends and he even comes over to my place frequently. Romit is a very nice person and that's the reason we are still in touch. But we haven't thought about marriage as of now, we will let you know once everything gets finalized."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090303_11

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, March 03, 2009

• jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
    Romit and Shilpa continue their onscreen romance off-screen

One more popular onscreen jodi has declared they are 'lovers' in real life too. They are Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde, who were seen paired opposite each other in Maayka (Zee TV).

"Yes, we are seeing each other," confirms Romit, "all I can tell you as of now is that we are very good friends and are a couple."
    Romit and Shilpa met each other on the sets of Maayka. Romit adds, "I saw her first in 2003 but we met each other on the sets of Maayka. Slowly, we became friends and now we are together."

Surprisingly, it has been only about three months since they started going around. The actor says, "We've been really good friends for a long time but our relationship grew only after she left the show. After she left Maayka, we realized that we were in love. Normally, people fall in love while they are working together but in our case it has been the completely opposite."

How does he spend time with Shilpa now that she's no longer shooting for the show and he is?
    "It actually gets very difficult but I am glad I don't have any other show to do as of now (laughs). But we do manage to find time for each other," says Romit.

When asked about marriage, the actor says they haven't thought about it yet. He adds, "We haven't approached our parents but one thing I can tell you is still there is time. Filhaal toh we are getting to know each other better. Our families know that we are great friends so when the appropriate time comes, we will soon approach them."

Shilpa Shinde, who is presently relaxing at home, says, "Yes, we are very good friends and he even comes over to my place frequently. Romit is a very nice person and that's the reason we are still in touch. But we haven't thought about marriage as of now, we will let you know once everything gets finalized."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090303_11

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, March 03, 2009
  • AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
    : MAAYKE se nikali gayi Shilpa?!

After quitting the serial Maayka, Shilpa Shinde may be set to leave her real maayka for Romit Raj's house and her would-be sasural! For after playing a cat and mouse game with the media, the two finally seem to have made up their minds about being in "true love".
    Two months back when we spoke to Romit to confirm the rumour, he said, "This is news to me!" However ask him now, and he goes, "Yes, I'm seeing Shilpa. As for how love blossomed, I'll tell you the whole story once we get married along with giving you the marriage pictures."
    While we still don't know why they denied their love for so long, we sure hope they now find their way to married bliss. In the meanwhile, all we have to say is, ROCK ON! (This being their common caller tune!)

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
    Saas Bahu-t Ho Gaya

Randhir Roy & Vandana Shukla/ Hill Road Media

The reign of the Saas bahu sagas, that ruled television in recent years, is finally over. And now, mindless family dramas with unbelievable storylines have been shown the door and new innovative serials focusing on social issues are finally getting noticed. Here's what our telly actors had to say about this change.

Showing 2 of 5 images Previous    Next
    Shilpa Shinde 

Shilpa Shinde: Change is the ultimate fact of life. Saas bahus have ruled for quite some time and now it's the time for the 'betiyaan' shows to take over. And you never know for how long these will be liked either. The trend may change in a few years.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top