Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Udit Narayan-Anu Malik Bad note!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged
http://www.b4utv.com/movies/newsbreak/05/0118udit.htmlhttp://www.b4utv.com/movies/newsbreak/05/0118udit.htmlAnu - Udit
Udit-Anu: Bad note

Singer Udit Narayan and music director had a showdown recently. Udit Narayan was to record a song for Raj Kanwar's film. The singer who was to come to the studios at 1 O'clock in the afternoon landed up at six in the evening. What worsened the situation was when Udit could not get the notes the way Anu Malik wanted him to. That made Anu a trifle irritated. He pointed out Udit's mistake and Udit in turn screamed at Anu and walked out of the recording studio. Confirming the untoward incident, director Raj Kanwar said, "It is true that Udit did not come on time for recording. Instead of making up for the lost time, he kept looking at Anu and when he could not get the notes right he walked out of the studio." Anu Malik said, "I don't know why he did what he did. He said, "You are finished!" Probably because I'm more famous than him." Though director Raj Kanwar and music director Anu Malik confirmed the news, singer Udit Narayan said something totally contradictory. "No such incident had taken place. I recorded peacefully. There were no arguments," he said.

http://www.b4utv.com/movies/newsbreak/05/0118udit.html

Edited by jem1299 - 18 January 2005 at 5:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udit Narayan-Anu Malik Bad note!!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged

I thought i would post up this interesting piece of news, i was completely surprised when i read it, being a complete Udit Narayan fan (since his Aashiqui days) this is completely out of his character!!!

I have to say as well, the news does seem to be true as i have read this article on 2 websites now (i only ever believe stories like these if i read the same thing in 2 or more different places)

What do you guys think (those of you who know Udit's nature thru concerts/interviews) is the news true or false?

Confused

rouble

rouble

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i agree with you jem. i can't believe this is true knowing udit's nature. i really like him. he looks very calm and polite person. i don't think he could do such a thing.

abladabla

abladabla

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
success does get into people's head often. Not sure abt Udit but it has happened with many other stars.

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
well i dont think udit can do that...he has never done anything like dat before..he has a long career and in such a long career, he has nothing bad written in his account....i personally think it was really bad on anu malik's part n others to publicize this thing..even if udit didnt come on time, there must have been some problem...may be thats y he said wat he did...in my view, it wud've happenned but not to the extreme as it has been told...(I see Anu Malik as someone who can always get angry at small stuff..he does not seem like a polite person to me according to my observation...no offence though..just my view)

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
if he did do it, then thats stupid. he was 5 hours late for his recording..shouldnt get egdy.

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IMP TNG

well i dont think udit can do that...he has never done anything like dat before..he has a long career and in such a long career, he has nothing bad written in his account....i personally think it was really bad on anu malik's part n others to publicize this thing..even if udit didnt come on time, there must have been some problem...may be thats y he said wat he did...in my view, it wud've happenned but not to the extreme as it has been told...(I see Anu Malik as someone who can always get angry at small stuff..he does not seem like a polite person to me according to my observation...no offence though..just my view)

I completely agree with you!! Even I thinksit has something to do with Anu Malik.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top