Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF: Mohabbatein (Part 8 Last Part pg 22) (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 24

Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

cutie_mahima

IF-Dazzler

cutie_mahima

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heer hann

NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the ff ended in 8th part!NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sob*pani toh aya lekin is ff bhi nahi bhool pwongi*crying*hamesha toh plz update soon comment karti thi ab kya comment karo???anyways good luck for ur comming ff hehe!

awww yaar...im soooo sorry!!!!!!!! please ro mat!! promise ki agle waale ff mein you'll have tons of things to comment on!!!! theek hai?? lolzLOLLOLLOL and thank you sooo much....i'm sure u'll like the new ff too!!! love ya!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Mohabbatein (Part 8 Last Part pg 22) (Page 24)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munam_13

hey garima...lovely end...but i wanted more...chalo koi baat nahin..will wait for ur chatpata ff...post soon

priyo

hi priyo!!!!! awwww....thank you soooo much!! ur so sweet...lol...i'll post my 'chatpata' new ff soon!! promise!!!
thanks again!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top