Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF: Mohabbatein (Part 8 Last Part pg 22) (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 24

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hey
awesum super
premeer scene soo cute
loved the ending
ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Mohabbatein (Part 8 Last Part pg 22) (Page 23)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali09

Goldie

sonali09

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

reserved

srry yaar i will read n comment after cuz i really have 2 go rite now!

edit

OH.MY.GOSH. i am just speechless....the update was just FANTABULOUS!!!!!!Clap even these claps arent enough! omg premeer scene was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and romantic!Blushing Blushing prem said i love you???!!Dancing yaaay and omg they kissed?!Blushing Blushing WAT????? u ended the FF!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked omg its sooooooooo surprising! but im so happy that u will be back with another FF!Dancing cant wait! garima...you truely are an AMAZING writer!!!!!!Clap i will miss this FF sooooooooooooooo much!Cry  and wow...i just luved how u narrated it! luved these lines:

Love is eternal and inseprable.....that is what happend with Prem and Heer's love story...they loved each other with true hearts...and true hearts never seperate....

"Duniya mein kitni hai naffratein...phir bhi dilon mein hain chaahatein...mar bhi jaaeing...pyar waale....mit bhi jaaein yaar waale...zinda rehetin hain unki Mohabbatien..."

your FF was awesome garima...just amazing!!!!!!!!Clap o ya...will you be continuing your other FF "kuch kuch hota hai". really miss that one too...hope you continue it soon!Big smile

luv sonali

Edited by sonali09 - 21 December 2008 at 4:28pm

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji123456789

hey
awesum super
premeer scene soo cute
loved the ending
ClapClapClap

awww...thanks poonam....glad that u liked the ending....i thought i could've made it better..but thanks!!! for liking it!!!

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Hey!
That was an awesome last part!
I loved it!
It was so sweet how they had the fun day with each oter and confessed by the sunset!
So sweet!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]

Harshitipremeer

Goldie

Harshitipremeer

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the ff ended in 8th part!NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sob*pani toh aya lekin is ff bhi nahi bhool pwongi*crying*hamesha toh plz update soon comment karti thi ab kya comment karo???anyways good luck for ur comming ff hehe!

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hey garima...lovely end...but i wanted more...chalo koi baat nahin..will wait for ur chatpata ff...post soon

priyo

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali09

reserved

srry yaar i will read n comment after cuz i really have 2 go rite now!

edit

OH.MY.GOSH. i am just speechless....the update was just FANTABULOUS!!!!!!Clap even these claps arent enough! Awww!! thank you SOOOOO much sonali!!!! ur such a sweetheart!!!! *hugs and kisses to u* LOVE YA!!!!!!!

omg premeer scene was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and romantic!Blushing Blushing prem said i love you???!!Dancing yaaay and omg they kissed?!Blushing Blushing lolz....yes they did...heheEmbarrassed

WAT????? u ended the FF!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked omg its sooooooooo surprising! but im so happy that u will be back with another FF!Dancing cant wait! garima...you truely are an AMAZING writer!!!!!!Clap i will miss this FF sooooooooooooooo much!Cry awwww....sorry..but yeah..i didnt have anything planned for this one so i thought why not end it here...sorry again *kaan pakaring* and Thank You once again!!!! you comments give me an EMORMOUS smile on my face...glad to be your friend sonali...really...ur awesome!!!! love ya<33

and wow...i just luved how u narrated it! luved these lines: really?...i just put them there just to make it sound like an ending lolz...i didnt that ppl would actually like it...but thanks anyways!!!!! ur sho shweet!!!

Love is eternal and inseprable.....that is what happend with Prem and Heer's love story...they loved each other with true hearts...and true hearts never seperate....

"Duniya mein kitni hai naffratein...phir bhi dilon mein hain chaahatein...mar bhi jaaeing...pyar waale....mit bhi jaaein yaar waale...zinda rehetin hain unki Mohabbatien..."

your FF was awesome garima...just amazing!!!!!!!!Clap o ya...will you be continuing your other FF "kuch kuch hota hai". really miss that one too...hope you continue it soon!Big smile ummm...idk if im gonna continue that...i'll see...but for now im working on my new ff....which is gonna be TOTALLY different from these two...you'll see..k...and again thanks a ton for your comment!!! it means alot to to me!! your wonderful sonali!!!! love ya like a sister!!!Smile

luv sonali

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .xganga.x

Hey!
That was an awesome last part!
I loved it!
It was so sweet how they had the fun day with each oter and confessed by the sunset!
So sweet!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]

hey sunayna!!! thank you sooo much!! your comments always bring a smile on my face!!!!! they really encourage me...glad that you liked the last part!!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top