Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 56

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
have been a while posting sth, seems to have become quiet here....
well wish u everybody a merry christmasSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 9)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey People back with yesterday episode, it was very beautiful to see the set, fully arranged with sunflower, and all judges and contestant looked so colourful. Garden round theconcept is more or like a romantic round and they all made a nice episode.

Yesterday elimination was Murali-Nisha, BP- Fayaz and Darshini, Antony for choreographer

Next week promo - Simbhu as a Chief Guest and perfoming for Vachikava song from Silambattam

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Yup..it was good to watch yesterdays episode coz i havent watched it for many weeks nowTongue

Oh man...Fayaz and Dharsini was good...Brinda master wanted once more as they danced for her songsWink
Ranjith-Aish's  concept was also very beautiful n their master got a watch from Kala masterTongue

Azar is a gr8 dancer, but i think he should show some variety..so fare he have only danced fast n flyed around...none of the judges advice him.

I think next week, its gonna be Simbhu roundErmm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Simbu round vaa??? avalava taan .....

VJay Tina

VJay Tina

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Simbu round vaa??? avalava taan .....

Oye, why pa???? He is quite a good dancer and i really admire his talentsClapClap...... He is good looking tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... And of course his dancing timing/sense is very cool..... Atlast we will have some difference.... [no other appointments for me this sunday - he he he heTongue]

Guys, seriously speaking, i am not watching this program like before!!! Something is absolutely missing in this seriesConfusedConfused, i believe......

Am i the only only who feels like this???ShockedShocked

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJay Tina

Guys, seriously speaking, i am not watching this program like before!!! Something is absolutely missing in this seriesConfusedConfused, i believe......

Am i the only only who feels like this???ShockedShocked

no u r not the only one who feels like that, its the same here, its not like mm2, mm2 was like a family fresh funny etc. but this season, i really dont know. the ppl are kind of weird not really weird, ahhhh confusion. they dont have a personalityConfused dont know if u understand what i meanLOL

azhar should really show some varieties, sooo boring.

well next week is danush/simbu round,

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

New is the Year,
new are the Hopes and the Aspirations,

new is the Resolutions,
new are the Spirits & forever my warm wishes are for you.
Have a Promising & fulfilling New Year

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Whoa! guys who herre watches MM2 every saturdai mrnings?  i guess maybe that MM3is not as gud bcuz we were into the past dancers and we miss them sooooooo much! Like even now i miss Sathish!Cry     Yh bt atleast he cmes every now and then like last episode he danced with Kala Master! It was just so sweet of them! So expecting much from the next episode or just not bothered? LOL k den cya ..x.x.x..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top