Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 56

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Mitho, I dont know if they will come, maybe those who won prize wont come backErmm...we have to wait n see....I want to see Lokesh, Karthick, Gokul, Fayaz, Raam againWink 

so guys..none of you have wrote anything about the mega vettri vizha..I am sure many of you by now have watched it on either tv or online..whats your take on the show..? what did u liked the most and less..?

I truely enjoyed Fayaz dance..man..his hip pop rocksCool, Gokul-Sandys comedy..their timing and screen clipings was perfect and the way they teased everyoneROFLROFLROFL Nawas dancing for nakka mukka on Sivajis sirs get upROFL, Niwas-Kiru's dance for Ayan song was good, the last segment of Raam and Sandy dancing for nakka mukka...I felt Priya didnt do much and the same for Dharshini alsoStern Smile

Its me or did u guys also felt Ranjini and Raghavi wore Ishus cloths...?Wacko Aswinth looks so cuteEmbarrassed..loking forward to see his movie. The guy who danced on that robe...wow..he took a risk and it was good to see him again. It was good to see Bala and Priya backBig smile

Btw,,,I heard Vikram was supposed to come, but he couldnt cause of busy schedule so they went with Shreya..she was looking good.Smile

Edited by meli - 01 June 2009 at 7:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 55)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__likeThis.

__likeThis.

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i go with meli Smile
you told the most important things from this mega finaL.
at whole it was a superb end for this season Clap
haahh i just whished i could also watched this show live...
really really looking forward for the next season!

__likeThis.

__likeThis.

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Originally posted by lankan121

ughh guys it still not up on tube tamil. do you guys know any other sites i could watch it online

try viluthu.com Smile

kalignartv.com also have online videos

Edited by __likeThis. - 01 June 2009 at 7:32am

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hi friends
Yeh the show was really good yesterday. really loved the dance where all the finalists danced the first dance with blue dressSmile

Gokul and SAndy were so good full of entertainmet.ROFL

Ranjith and Ishu's dance for the song "Athichudi" was good espesially Ranjith.

Fayaz and Darshuni's dance for the song "Hey mama variya" was good n also Fayaz's hip hop as usual , FAyaz's expression was really good for "Hey mama variya". But I felt a bit bad that they had to dance that octobus dance a again coz some of the ppl thought it could have been camera tricConfusedI don't know if u have noticed it or not, but I have seen that FAyaz's expression has been really good (maybe I noticed it coz I am a Fayaz's fan)Wink

Azhar was really good, dominated everyone as usual also Rajini, but he was good.Tongue

Yeh the rop dance was soo riski.

And KAla mastar's dance were outstandingClap

Rambha's dance was soo cute n also her expression.LOL

Felt really glad for Ranjith and Ishu, but a bit bad for Fayaz ( I was really glad that Shreya said ur fav when she was saying the 2nd prize winnerEmbarrassed)

And Shreya was looking cute n beautiful

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for the links guys. hmm for mm4 they should get contestants that are favourites from 1-2-3 but never won any prize cause its not fair to let them win again. so i think for sure ram and priya should be in mm4. oh and defintly shewatha.

Edited by lankan121 - 01 June 2009 at 3:25pm

avnitha

avnitha

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Mitho, I dont know if they will come, maybe those who won prize wont come backErmm...we have to wait n see....I want to see Lokesh, Karthick, Gokul, Fayaz, Raam againWink 

so guys..none of you have wrote anything about the mega vettri vizha..I am sure many of you by now have watched it on either tv or online..whats your take on the show..? what did u liked the most and less..?

I truely enjoyed Fayaz dance..man..his hip pop rocksCool, Gokul-Sandys comedy..their timing and screen clipings was perfect and the way they teased everyoneROFLROFLROFL Nawas dancing for nakka mukka on Sivajis sirs get upROFL, Niwas-Kiru's dance for Ayan song was good, the last segment of Raam and Sandy dancing for nakka mukka...I felt Priya didnt do much and the same for Dharshini alsoStern Smile

Its me or did u guys also felt Ranjini and Raghavi wore Ishus cloths...?Wacko Aswinth looks so cuteEmbarrassed..loking forward to see his movie. The guy who danced on that robe...wow..he took a risk and it was good to see him again. It was good to see Bala and Priya backBig smile

Btw,,,I heard Vikram was supposed to come, but he couldnt cause of busy schedule so they went with Shreya..she was looking good.Smile

hi meli Smile im avni, new 2 this forum..seems u hv covered most of d things...except very few..
wat abt kala master n ramba dance? it was gud 2 see kala mam dancing with al d choreos..
i liked azaar's dance, thought he wil win a price n happy for him Big smile

n ofocurse renjith n aish r deserrved 2 give d title atleast for thier hard work for such a long time..congratz to them Smile

Edited by avnitha - 02 June 2009 at 2:02am

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Meli,

u know i watched only few performances in midst of my work.. but when i was waiting for the results, there was a power shut down...

Oh god... i was upset like anything.. Yet to watchit online... Those moments, when RI pair is announced as winners...

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I gues, Niwas krithika will be there for MM4... Chaitnya may be there.. Swetha will be there...  Karthik neepa, Kavi may also be there...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top