Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 - Page 43

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by meli

Mitho, I dont know if they will come, maybe those who won prize wont come back🤔...we have to wait n see....I want to see Lokesh, Karthick, Gokul, Fayaz, Raam again😉 

so guys..none of you have wrote anything about the mega vettri vizha..I am sure many of you by now have watched it on either tv or online..whats your take on the show..? what did u liked the most and less..?

I truely enjoyed Fayaz dance..man..his hip pop rocks😎, Gokul-Sandys comedy..their timing and screen clipings was perfect and the way they teased everyone🤣🤣🤣 Nawas dancing for nakka mukka on Sivajis sirs get up🤣, Niwas-Kiru's dance for Ayan song was good, the last segment of Raam and Sandy dancing for nakka mukka...I felt Priya didnt do much and the same for Dharshini also😳

Its me or did u guys also felt Ranjini and Raghavi wore Ishus cloths...? Aswinth looks so cute😳..loking forward to see his movie. The guy who danced on that robe...wow..he took a risk and it was good to see him again. It was good to see Bala and Priya back😃

Btw,,,I heard Vikram was supposed to come, but he couldnt cause of busy schedule so they went with Shreya..she was looking good.😊

hi meli ðŸ˜Š im avni, new 2 this forum..seems u hv covered most of d things...except very few..
wat abt kala master n ramba dance? it was gud 2 see kala mam dancing with al d choreos..
i liked azaar's dance, thought he wil win a price n happy for him 😃

n ofocurse renjith n aish r deserrved 2 give d title atleast for thier hard work for such a long time..congratz to them 😊

Edited by avnitha - 14 years ago

Meli,

u know i watched only few performances in midst of my work.. but when i was waiting for the results, there was a power shut down...

Oh god... i was upset like anything.. Yet to watchit online... Those moments, when RI pair is announced as winners...
I gues, Niwas krithika will be there for MM4... Chaitnya may be there.. Swetha will be there...  Karthik neepa, Kavi may also be there...
Niwas has got a new chance in mm4 and his choro is SAndy😊
i knew

that 4 couples are in MM4

1/ NIWAS KITHIKA
2/GOKUL KAVI
3/ARUN APSARA
4/AJAY REKHA
Welcome to IF and Non suntv and suntv reality show, avnitha, have a gr8 time by joining  in our MM4 discusisons and do visi other sections too😊

Thanks for the info Mitho and Fazra😊

I saw the promo for MM4....it looks exciting...many old faces there😉
deepa and karthi good pair

Buddies, a new thread for MM4 have been opened up on the link below:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1192482