Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 56

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dulmini

Originally posted by meli

buddies, let us not name call any of the participants na or get angry with each other...all of us are friends hereTongue

I am yet to know who the chefquest was....hopefully someone will tell usSmile

He he he chief  guest was actress Shriya

Shocked really? she made it this time aLOL...last time..she was stucked fast in trafic jam n couldnt come so Kusbhoo had to attend  with namma SuriyaTongue I

Thanks for the info Dulmini...btw...if u dont mind...will it be possible for u to give us a brief updateEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 52)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
i knew azar and rajini wouldn't win first but im happy they atleast got third

it was so obvious that ranjith and aish would win first

kala master completely favours and she knew from the beginning that they would win

plus they are much more experienced than the other dancers and if they never won it would have been kinda sad

im happy that this season is done

but im miss azar so much and his wonderful dancing

congratulations to all winners

hope to see azar more

Sandhya29

Sandhya29

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I am soooo happy for Ramjith and Aish...They deserve it 100%...I am also happy for Fayaz but Azar and Rajini maybe not soo much..I tihnk I would have prefferred Ram and Priya instead..But any ways one reason I like this show is because even tough they show favoritism during the show, they actually listen to the viewrs and their votes. Even last season Bala and Priya werent really the judges favourite but they still won because of the votes..Have to congratulate Kala master for that!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I am really happy about the results.

Thanks for the results Meli kutty and Dulmini..

Meli, can we host a party with MM3 winners, Chief guest Shriya, Judges, choreographers and IFians...   I cant do it all alone.. Can we host it in a special thread... I would like to thanks all the supporters and organizers of MM3 and the MM3 thread in IF..
So lets have fun in a thread..

I just wanna jump and hug and celebrate it... I love RI.... And they had so many fans... They made it....
Dulmini, btw, u where a silent observer ah? coz, i think once u r back form the show, u posted it here na.. thats y asked?
 I am like, tears in my eyes and i am too emotional to type anything more..

Thanks for the Good news guys... Very morning i got the sweetest news of my life... Thanks a lot guys...
I feel so intimate towards the Pair RI... And now, I feel I won something..

Thanks THanks Thanks...

So cool.....

fazra

fazra

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
the chef guess is sriya saran or sriya goshal?

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I think its Shriya saran - the actress..

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged

to the winners !!!!!

fazra

fazra

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
it's not sriya saran the actress , it's sriya ghoshal the singer , i received mp of dulmini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top