Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 56

gsuren

gsuren

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hi,

I am new to the group!!! I loved Manada Mayilada 2, but didnt get the chance to watch MM3 yet.

In terms of Akash's age, I myself was shocked to find out he was 22 years, he seriously looks like he was around Sruthi's age or a bit older.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goof

Groupbie

goof

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia89

hey guyz i've got a problem maybe u have the same. i wanted to watch old episodes of mm2 but it doesnt work. i used to watch it on tubetamil...any ideaConfused?

http://www.kalignartv.com u can check out the videos there they work fine from the very first episode.Picture quality is also good there

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Yesterday episode was Western round.

All the Contestant performed well, Kala changed the scoring method also, now the score is for 20 marks.

Best peroformer male for Fayaz, Female for Rajini and Dance Master Raghu(Niwas-Krithika)

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

thank you goof:) but the episodes of august do not workConfused there was this performance of lokesh and suji in chorepgrapher round which was really really good cant watch it Cry

Edited by Sia89 - 17 November 2008 at 1:46pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
November 16th update - brief one

Yup, everyone was good yesterday on western round. All of the jodies did a gr8 job, but I felt like the last pair, Sugana and Aswant need to improve more, esp Suagan, she has the cute expressions, but her steps are very very slow and she doesnt finish them.
Ranjith and Aish - they had a nice concept, but no coordination and Aish had prob with her booths...never try step-dance with booths naaWink

Azar was amazing with all of his movements, I am sure this guy is gonna win many gold coins along with Fayaz even though its too early to predict. Fayaz floor movements wereThumbs Up

Chaitanya got a new jodi, Ragavi - she was good on her first performanceBig smile 

Amoung the gals, Rajini, Dharsini, Priya was very good.

About the rest jodies, no need for any comments  as most of them got top scores like 20. 18 and 19...brilliant and amazing performances by each of themWink

Kala master wanted to change the scores cause they wanted to create competition between the pairs also so they gal and boy will get score each, thats why the max score is 20 like they had in MM1Smile

Hosts seems to have got new dressing style too..hehe..Sanjeev and Kiki looked very niceWink

taupe

Groupbie

taupe

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Meli i agree with you suguna has to improve a lot .

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks pine for the updates ......... im yet to watch it so no comments from me at the moments Wink

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Hi i heard that sugana's pair ashwant acted in a movie and the film got released last week its true?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top