Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 56

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
My mobile network is not supporting Kalaignar TV maanada mayilaada voting..

So, please vote for FD and RI.. I thnk u would have enjoyed their performance...

MM3 RI
MM3 FD

send it to 5600655..

Netz ma, the grand finale in Nehru stadium is on Thursday.. so, it may not be Live..

The show will be telecasted on Sunday I guess...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 49)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
lankan, yup..the couple have to pay for the props on the finaleshow...maybe like Kala master said, they dont want to be blamed if anything goes on the finale....i think its something they started this season..last n previous was not like this.

I dont think they will show live, they need time to edit etc...Smile

too bad i only like fayaz and not his pair...the same for rajini aswell...Unhappy

anyway...i wish everyone all the bestThumbs Up

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
ya i dont like azhar either lol he want to be hero and he look like vaidvelu lol sorry azhar fans

Sandhya29

Sandhya29

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I didnt really like this years final...I found MM2 final much better...But Ranjith/Aish and Fayaz did really well...
I dont understand why there are so many fans for azar...My whole family is crazy abt him but honestly I dont like his dance...Ram and Priya's performance was disappointing, Is Sandy running out of ideas or what? But i think the worse was Arun Apsara...first of all this is a dance competition..there was hardly any dance in their performance and once again they copied a copy...Why doesnt Prem master come up with something on his own? And Kala master is always praising him for his concepts as if he came up himself...Niwas and Krithika would have been much better than Arun Apsara...

I was so sad for Ranjith and Aish...They spent so much money for that tank and spent time practising in the pool but all got wasted at the end...But they still managed to do a good job, epecially Ranjith, he was tooooooo good. I really hope they win they title for their hardwork..They conceot was also good..

Next I liked Fayaz and dharshinis performance...Dharshini was ok but Fayaz was really good, especially the first part was very innovative. I hope they get second place

And as for the round couple It should be either Ram and priya or Azar and Rajini...but I would go more towards Ram priya because they were consistent from the beggining and they were never on the elimination stand unlike Azar and Rajini who were given a lot of chances

Hopefully, next year  they should have online voting..Anyways, if anyone go to the finals, please share the news with us!

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hi
I also agree with Sandhya Prem master could have done something with his own mind.Smile  And Rajni is a really good dancer, but coz of Azhar her performance didn' t come up so well. The judges were only talking abt Azhar. Me too I don't understand y ppl is soo crazy abt Azhar. Iwas also disappointed with Sandy I expected a lotShocked Ranjitha and Aish were good as usual. I liked the fire dance that was really good.Clap Fayaz and Darshini were also good, but I expected more from DArshini. Fayaz was outstandingClap

And pls if u go to the final pls don't tell the result before the show is telecasted on the tvSmile

Sorry, if u get angry or hurt... of somethingCry

Edited by mitho - 26 May 2009 at 10:47pm

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Is anybody going to finals.. I am also interested to know the results...

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged

I wish my family down there went to the finale..so I oculd get the live reportLOL But odnt worry..we will get to know the results very soon....have many friends FB n Orkut who will go there n they will def tell usBig smile

Sandya.Mitho..agreed with ur points about azar...well..nobody at my house like him..but they do like rajini..the goes for fayaz aswell..they like him bu tnot dharshiniLOL sometimes..i wish it was fayaz-rajiniStern Smile

Edited by meli - 27 May 2009 at 2:11am

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Meli, so u will giving us the results well before ahead it is telecasted, right?
Coz, I will be out of station on the day it will be telecasted... So, i can't wai untill next week to catch up the results...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top