Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 56

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hey guys
here r the pics of the movie

http://www.behindwoods.com/hindi-tamil-galleries/vaigai/vaigai-01.html

the girl is not really prettyConfused but bala looks handsome like always:)

not if the movie or the audio is releasing on 14th of feb. seems to be a movie about loveLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 13)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
http://i39.tinypic.com/4kwu3m.jpg

go thru this link info abt bala

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Folks Today was illayapthy Vijay RoundBig smile

Best formanace went to Ajay and RehkaClapClapClap
Forgot who got best Choregraphy it was Either for Prem, Sandy or A & R' SureshConfused

Arun Aspara done a superb dance and theyere concept was mindblowing halirious..........Apsara and sjubala were fighting like cats pulling each other hair,kicking, and rolling on the groundROFLROFLROFL.LOL Suji Was looking Marvelous in her sari and makeupEmbarrassed....Arun and Aspara lookedl like they were from a Bhram FamilyClapClapClap. In the middle was poor Arun deciding who he should go aferROFL dancing for the Yennai Sai song from Sivakasi, Kompaddam Devan Thirupachi and Enna Pazlam from Madurey. Judges loved their performance and all gave 20'sClapClapClap

Krithika, Nivas did a mindblowing performanceClapClapClap

Azar and RajiniShocked both danced like they were birds jumping up and down like birds in the airLOL as what the judges saidBig smile............Azar did the same entry like bala did for the intro song in Thirupachi with the vumabti on this head and danced with mani with crazy movesClapClapClapRajini danced with azar for Appadi Podu song from GhilliClapClapClap fantastic choregraphyBig smile..........and the finally song Shocked Azar was like spring danced for Hey Rama Rama from VIlluEmbarrassed and Rajini was = to him going crazy with steps wow she is hell of a oneClap. At the last moment Kusbhoo came and did her scene in villu song with Azar for Rama Rama danceClapClapClap. Judges gave 20's

Ajay and Rekha everye then was super super super judges gavve them the awards for the best performance.......no words to say they wre mind blowingClap

Ram and Priya ...........alittle disappointment from Ram.........kept not finishing his danceOuch there was confusion....Priya was amazing from the dheemaka song from VilluEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I personally thing that Ram should over do it sometimes i think he is good dancer but doing things he had do wont help.......plus his experession when he is done and gets applauded he looks if she is the kingOuch...........tough to say is going to be the king because Azar is the oneClapThumbs Up

These wre the main good performance

other gave a good perfomance but not good as these ones.

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Heyrr guys,

i missed quite a few MM epiz, but luckily all ur updates wus helpful! I guess by readin da whole forum Azar is probs da popula 1! So hws it all going? Managed to keep ur resolutions untill now? TC evry1!
Thanx 4 all of da updates!!
Smile
Clap
Thumbs Up

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Thanx kutty simba 4 dat!

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Barack Obama! Irrrrr !!Angry

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ooops sori, i dne it in da rong forun sori sori sori

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
My birthday soon on Next Monday! Aniways They are all quite gud at dancing but is there something missing in MM3? It's quite different :(  So how is it going 4 all you's? Liking it batter than MM2 or like MM2 better?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top