Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 56

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
i didnt mean died when i said 'past' bt u no wat i mean...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 (Page 10)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yadhuka

Yadhuka

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey is that correct bala and priya was coming to simbu and dhanush round.?

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Is It?!!!Big smile

Cute-gal

Cute-gal

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Greeeaaaatt if it iz! Clap

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
yap they make a guest appearance in danush simbu round

TamilRose

TamilRose

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I'm TamilRose and new to this Forum. I already read the posts here but now I've deciced to be a part of this forum.
So therefore I'm very happy.Tongue

First of All I have to say that I really miss MM2. Of course dance is better in MM3 but I miss the guys of MM2 Cry..I'm so happy that Priya and Bala (My favourites)make a guest appearance in Dhanush-Simbhu Round.

I'm also member of the forum of Jodi No.1 and there many Users are often online. And of course there are many dicussions.
Here is everything very quiet.
And sometimes Sia89 is posting some posts(Thank you for being a active member and for not boring me) and thats all. I Hope that will be changing in the future. After I'm a member of this forumWinkTonguehaha jokeSleepy

So ..let us begin... Who is ur favourite..and why??

My favourites are Azhar and Rajini because they are the most Talented in MM3 of course both  I have to show that they could also dance in different
varitiesBig smile

Sandhya29

Sandhya29

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Oh really ? Priya and Bala are coming?? I cant wait to watch that episode...did anyone see it yet? How was it? How was simbhu? Anyone know who got the bp?

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Welcome Cutegal and Tamilrose to our sectionBig smile

It was a gr8 round yesterday with many good performances.
Azar was very upset cause his pair Rajini was involed in a mini accident n needed to be bedrest for 1 week. Kala master told him it means elimination cause of MM is all about pair. but Kusbho and other participants begged her so she told him to find a pair..and Sanjeev suggested namma KikiWink

I have no comments on Kubhus costumeDead today and I think they all need a good stylishLOL

Simbhu come there as a guest.

According to me everyone one was very good but  Nivas-Kiru (they are getting better and better...i wont be suprised if they reach to the finales), Arun-Apsara (today...arun gave it full and was too good) and  Ranjith-Aish (rajinths lose penne part was the most stylish performance today) stole the showClap

Azars snake dance was super and his entry too....Kiki was also very good condering she only for less than 1 hour to practice and their manmadha rasa song was ROFL i was feeling bad for Kiki cause Azar was just dancing faster and fasterROFL

Ajay and rekha improved a lot and his entry was super.
The little boy was cute on Ram-Priyas part and they both were equally good today.

Todays best BP went to two males - Ranjith and Niwas.
and Best choreo went to Prem master and Ragu master.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top