~~ Twilight Movie Countdown ~~ 14 days to go!

salt thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys,

We have exactly 19 days to go until Twilight finally releasess!

Any special plans? Are you planning to read Twilight again before the movie releases?

**Updated - 14 days to go!** (// November 7th, 2008)
Edited by Sonali06 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dude! I already booked my advance ticket!

I am watching it on  November 21 at 10:20 PM  Inshallah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I did advance booking, cuz the tickets will be sold out FORSURE

I can't WAIT! wee hee!

I used my dad's debit card for advance booking, but I paid him back with cash,

Thank God he did't get mad haha! I am soo excited!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Meena_A - 15 years ago
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Argh! You lucky ppl! Some of us have to wait till Dec 18/19 for the movie to be out!

But yea, I am planning to read Twilight AGAIN, and the rest of the 3 books before the movie's out๐Ÿ˜›
^where do you live Mona?

if you don't mind me asking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hunyum.emoxaph thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yea man...even here in UAE...its releasing on dec 12th...its soooo annoying...i cant wait a sec and now it will be out here on 12 dec!!!
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: emoxaph

yea man...even here in UAE...its releasing on dec 12th...its soooo annoying...i cant wait a sec and now it will be out here on 12 dec!!!

Grrr๐Ÿ˜ณ! Cant take it anymore either! I'm probably gonna lose my senses till Dec 18 comes๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†
@Meena
I'm from Singapore (:
Edited by mona18 - 15 years ago
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona18

Argh! You lucky ppl! Some of us have to wait till Dec 18/19 for the movie to be out!

But yea, I am planning to read Twilight AGAIN, and the rest of the 3 books before the movie's out๐Ÿ˜›

I know. I've got to wait until 19 Dec when the movie comes out in the UK. Some people are just lucky. But i'll be reading the books before the release. My mates in the US are going to watch it this month so they're gonna tell me how it was(not that it'd be bad anyway).
All of you should post your comments on the movie in the forum once you've watched it so we (who have to wait until later) know what to expect.
Edited by fly_chick - 15 years ago
hunyum.emoxaph thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
or im 100% sure...sum1 will download it and give it to me...but ill STILL watch it in da cinema!!!
salt thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly_chick

I know. I've got to wait until 19 Dec when the movie comes out in the UK. Some people are just lucky. But i'll be reading the books before the release. My mates in the US are going to watch it this month so they're gonna tell me how it was(not that it'd be bad anyway).
All of you should post your comments on the movie in the forum once you've watched it so we (who have to wait until later) know what to expect.

You guys can probably watch it online! And then go watch it in the theatre again!