Fan Fictions

FF ..In His Heart (DMG)#2 Part 32 Pg 74 (7/1) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 96

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hey vini
beautiful dear
omg muski enters haila
update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF ..In His Heart (DMG)#2 Part 32 Pg 74 (7/1) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.x.Saira.x.

IF-Rockerz

.x.Saira.x.

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
congo on the new threadClap
awesome updateStar
v.sweet n cuteLOL
plz update soonEmbarrassed!

*princess*15

IF-Rockerz

*princess*15

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
congo on ur new thread hun
im relli angry wid u vini it was sooo small part
AR r soooo cute nd so adorable ahhh i luv em
OMG muskan saw em ahhhh wonder hw her reaction gonna b
1 ques vini if muskan saw em den y rahul nd atul saw em??? whr r dey??
plz plz plz vini continue soon im dying 2 read da nxt prt

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Omg! Vini! That such a romantic aftermath of the confession!, Totally loved the ice cream scene!!

Seriously love the update!, realllly romantic!

-NAtasha

*princess*15

IF-Rockerz

*princess*15

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ohhhh btw wat happen 2 dat ff stoler

gari14

gari14

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged

awwwww.......AR happily dappily in luvvvvv....!!!.....ha ha i used that phrase again.....but anyways beautiful part!!!.....really really sweet!!!......waitin to read more................................and more....!!!

sry for the late reply...u know whyy....its a torture!!!!.......
PS-congrats for the second thread!!!........lotsaaaaa views vini...wayy to goo...u lil superstarrrr!!!....lol.....reply back plz!!!

Edited by gari14 - 04 November 2008 at 3:12am

Arlover1

Goldie

Arlover1

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
awesome part
wat are they gonna say to muskaan
they r dead
plz continue soon
luv heli

muzic_chick247

Goldie

muzic_chick247

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sorry... its a small part...
but i hope you like it...
love vini

Recap:
" hmm must be... but he deosnt have one thing.. "he kissed riddhima.. " he deosnt have you..."

Riddhima grinned... " no he deosnt... but he'll get one soon... Tania.. "

" but she isnt my Riddhima... " Armaan said pecking her lips again

" you should give him tips then.. " Riddhima finally threw her hands around her and kissed again...

" OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! " Muskaan yelled as she walked in...

Part 24

"OH MY GOD !! " Muskaan yelled as she walked in " I cant believe it !!"

Armaan and Riddhima stared at each othe for a split second before they broke apart.. to a safe distance... Staring at muskaan...

" i know im so happy for you... " Atul said hugging Muskaan . Riddhima sighed a relief.. she hadnt seen them.

" Oh hey guys...!! " Rahul exclaimed half jumping.

" h-hey rahul... whats up? " Riddhima said replacing her nervousness with a smile.

" guess what... " muskaan asked teasing them a little..

" i donno.. but you seem really happy.. tell us !! " Armaan nudged allowing Muskaan to sit beside him..

" IM GONNA HAVE TWINS !!!!!!!!!!! " Muskaan yelled....

" we... muskaan.. we are going to have twins... " Rahul butted in...

" OH MY GOD !! " Riddhima yelled throwing her hands around her " im soo happy for you !! oh gosh !! twins !! "

" good job rahul... " armaan said patting Rahuls back..

" I know !! this calls for a celebration !! " Atul yelled looking inside the refrigerator for some drinks ... He took out everything he could..it was mostly wine.. no champagne allowed in the house !!

After a long hour of excitment and planning and wondering of what sex the babies would be ... the topic slowly got replaced...

" so what did u guys do? " Muskaan asked..

" uh... oh.. " riddhima looked taken a back by the sudden question.. " we had josh over... he was telling us about his love life.. "

" yea.. apparently Riddhima thinks he's like me ... "Armaan said looking flirtateously at riddhima.. Riddhima almost squinted at him...

Oh no... Armaan... dont... i dont know how to tell muskaan... no way... i am  not ready..

" hmmm actually your right riddhima... Josh is quite like armaan... especially the hair..!! "

Riddhima perked up... " see.. "

" and besides... he really looks up to you armaan..! " Muskaan said after studying armaan carefully.

" so behave... " Riddhima added in the end...Rahul and Atul started laughing at armaans so called "innocent look" that he tried to give..

Muskaan heaved a sigh " im really tired.. i think i wanna get some rest... im not having one baby... im gonna have TWO !! " Muskaan said beaming

" that means double the rest... double the mood-swings... oh great !! " Rahul teased..

" go to hell !! " walking away angrily

" kidding sweetheart... " Rahul said pulling her in close and kissing her " see you guys in the afternoon!! " Rahul said as they retired to their room..

" i need to do some work... Rids help ? " Armaan asked giving Riddhima indications that he wanted to be with her in the room..

" shure... " Riddhima said getting the hint

" need help from me? " Atul asked

Armaan looked panicky... he didnt want atul to tag along with them in his room.. he didnt even have work to do..

" umm no thats ok Atul... Thanks.. " Armaan said politely as he took riddhima upstairs..

" So what work do you need help in Armaan? " Riddhima asked on thier way up " we could have let atul help you know.. "

" Hmmm i dont think so... i need only one person to help me with it... " Armaan said mischiveously

" well im sure atul could help then... "Riddhima giggled.. Suddenly Armaan scooped her up in his arms " Armaan !! what are you doing?????? "

Armaan grinned to see her feeble attempts to get lose.. " well im sure atul would be no help to me .. for what i have planned... !!" Armaan said as he kicked the door shut when they were inside the room...

" your crazy armaan !! "

" crazy about you... as always. !! "  Armaan said placing her on the bed.." alright so tell me.. how come u didnt want them to know about us? "

" i dont know... " Riddhima said hesitating..

" hmmm.. are you ashamed of me? " Armaan asked moving her lose starnds away from her face

" no ofcourse not !! why would i be? "

" then??? "

" Well... i dont know... i dont know what she will say... how she will react... "

"well technically she was the one who wanted us to pair up right? " Armaan asked ..

" how did u come to know about that.... " Riddhima asked surprised..

" your diary remember?? " Armaan smiled cheekily.. Riddhima blushed... Armaan hd gotten to know everything about her..

" no more reading from my diary !! " Riddhima concluded..

" we'll see !! "

" oh really??? "

" well if its about me.. id love to know more... " Armaan said kissing her neck softly " anyway... so you never told me... "

" alright.. fine.. we'll tell her...alright? " Riddhima finally gave up...

Well armaan is right !! Muskaans the one who asked me to go out with him in the firstplace.. im just oberying her commands... i guess armaan is right.. she wont have a problem now !!

" thats my girl ! " Armaan whispered as he kissed her cheek...

" oh crap !! " Riddhima suddenly exclaimed..

" what? what happened? "

" i left my diary downstairs..!! " Riddhima got up.. but armaan held his hand out and made her fall back onto the bed

" its alright... i have it with me.. " Armaan smield as he pulled out her diary." you shouldnt let it hang around unattended... " He smiled naughtily

" you know too much about me !! thats not fair !! " Riddhima whined..

" to my advantage as well !! " Armaan whispered as he placed himself ontop of her caressing her cheeks...chin....neck..shoulders...

" you cant blackmail me.!! " Riddhima murmurred softly as he drowned her in his love

"in the name of love..... watch me " Armaan smiled naughtily as his lips came in contact with her own

Just before riddhima could defend herself again... Armaan's cellphone rang... Armaan groaned in irritation

" pick it up armaan.... " riddhima urged... Armaan shook his head kissing her again...

oh great.... hes such a stuck up adamant guy!!

Riddhima reached for is back pockter and pulled out his phone..

" call from maria... " Riddhima read

Armaan finally took the phone from her hand... she was so particular about phone calls..  and he knew that he couldnt avoid it as long as riddhima had the phone.

Armaan : hello?

Maria: oh heloo armaan !! how you doing?

Armaan : umm good
Armaan sounded a bit irritated... Riddhima smiled at his lack of patience..

Maria: hey im just coming over !! i wanted to tell you something important.. oh look i see your house... be there in 2 minutes...

Armaan: ummm ok... sure.. bye...

Maria: byee ....

" what happened? " Riddhima asked as soon as he put down the phone..

" Maria is coming over " Armaan groaned some more... " infact shes right outside... "

Riddhima gave him a quick kiss " so how come so suddenly? "

" she said she wanted to tell me something.. " Armaan said lying his head down on her chest...

Oh gosh.. what cant i spend even hour with my girlfriend without someone interupting ??? !! this is so frustrating !!

" shouldnt we go down? before she comes up? " Riddhima asked running her hands through his hair...

" yea.. lets get this over fast.... " Armaan said getting up...

Armaan and riddhima went down just in time to see maria come up to he door...Atul was busy watching some cowboy movie intently

" hey maria " Riddhima hugged her warlmly.

" hey Guys.. " Maria said coming in

" so whats up? something on your mind? " Armaan asked politely..

" ok here it goes... " Maria took a deep breath... " Armaan i love you !!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys... i wont be Pming anyone right now..... very sorry !!

Edited by muzic_chick247 - 04 November 2008 at 11:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simple_sweetdiyachillmak3mesmileAlveena12Super.womanNikki_Cscorpio95m-g19ARCaskettFanKamal_23cutiepreetbaryIshiaAR_LOVEREthereal-Path.ayesha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top