Fan Fictions

FF ..In His Heart (DMG)#2 Part 32 Pg 74 (7/1)

muzic_chick247 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys...

Im onto my next part in the 2nd thread of In his heart !! Thank you so much guys for your comments and love !
Since im long overdue with this part... let me quickly start it..

Well incase u havent my fanfic yet.... heres the link

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1003607

Well here it goes..

" now.. do you love me? "

Riddhima nodded first her eyes staring into his.. a small smile lit up on her face.. her watery eyes melted... She could trust him... she felt it.. She couldnt stop herself... She threw herself in his arms.. " yes.. i love you !!! " riddhima said as she plunged into a deep long kiss with him.

" oh by the way Ridz...you win... i lost the bet... im in love " Armaan said before kissing her again

Part 23

Armaan moved himself as he swiftly sat down on the chair riddhima had been sitting, still holding riddhima in his arms and kissing her. He placed his hands firmly on her waist and picked her up gently onto him as he leaned back against the table..

Riddhima hardly felt a thing.. She was already on cloud nine completely indulged in the kiss... Armaan finally let her up for air.. Riddhima stared at ehrself as she realised she was seated very comfortably on armaans lap.

Riddhima blushed as she realised how intense she had been in the kiss not even realising her displacment.. Armaan smiled naughtily as he sensed her embaressment. He touched the pink shade on her cheeks..

" you look so beautiful when you blush like this " Armaan said softly..

" and normaly? " Riddhima asked playing around with him

"hmmm well... " Armaan said his face full of doubt.. obviously acting..

" wel??? thats it... " riddhima said scooting her self off of him..

Armaan let out a little laugh before holding her back and pulling her into his lap once more.. this time more securely and much more closer to himself

" your the most beautiful woman this world has ever seen and will see.. ur insulting me by just asking.. " Armaan said nussling his head in her hair... " is that enough.. or should i go on? "

" hmmm.. well?? " Riddhima said immitating armaans former words..

" oh really?? " armaan said grinning " alright sweetheart.. lets see... ur cute as hell.. ur lips are so luscious ... your hair... " armaan said nuzzling his face in it again " is just ... mmmmm and ur smile.. melt-ful.. and ur... "

Riddhima laughed ... " alright alright.. enough... " Riddhima said turning to face him.. which was a hard task since he held her so tightly that she couldnt even try to move... but once she did.. her hand went around his neck...

" it is? but i only started..... " Armaan said smiling..

" which book did you steal all that from huh?? " Riddhima said playing around some more..

" some book you uncovered from wayyyy inside my heart... baby " Armaan whispered as riddhima blushed a bit more..
"aaah.. theres that blush again... i could get used to this.. "

Riddhima smiled ... her heart had completely been captured by armaan.. This is where she wanted to be.. locked up tight in armaans arms.. with him only inches away... she couldnt even imagine being a feet away from him..

Riddhima pressed her lips lightly against his ... starting a very warm and passionate kiss... Armaan's senses arose all over again with riddhima's initiation.. 

Shes mine.. all mine.. and shes never going to be away from me again...

Suddenly armaan pulled back.. " Where are the others?? "

" who others? " riddhima asked dazed from this kiss..

" muskaan Rahul Atul..? " armaan smiled " you havent forgotten them have you? "

" nope... " Riddhima blinked back.. blushing once more at his comment " They went to the doc again... you know rahul.. he wants muskaan aand the baby to be extra safe.. he deosnt want either of them to get hurt.. "

" oh... well good then.. " armaan said leaning back to kiss her.. But riddhima places her finger on his lip

" you havent forgotten them have you? " Riddhima asked smilin cunningly..

" i did actually.. " Armaan whispered " but then i was wondering how i could have you to myself without distractions.. "

Riddhima immidiately pulled of armaans hands and hopped down from his lap...
" what?? " Armaan asked confused as ever

" well your wish came true... " Riddhima smiled as she stood  beside him.. " Josh is here... "

armaan turned to see josh come in with bags filled in his hands.. " hey guys... sorry i took so long.. oh gosh you have no idea how much there was to buy !! i couldnt decide.. strawberry poptarts?? or the new swirly ones.... ?? well so i got the swirly one.. coz i avent yet tried it.. and then........"

" how much did you give him? " Riddhima whispered as Josh took out each item from the bag and explained how his encounter with it went..

" enough to keep him really busy for a good while...and it worked..  " Armaan whispered back catching hold of her hand behind her back

" and so eventually i bought you guys these icecreams... here" Josh said thrusting two of them at ech of them....

" umm i dont think i can eat the whole thing... Ridz mind sharing it with me? " Armaan winked as riddhima tried to losen her hands from his grip.  " you can give one to my princess !! where is she by the way... i miss her.. "

Riddhima turned at smiled at him.. he was so adorable when he spoke bout minnie like that..

" oh shes sleeping.. she'll be up by now.. So do you think shes in love with me or not? " Josh said unfolding his icecream as well..Riddhima tried to open hers as well

" hmm.. well i think she just might be.. " Armaan said as his hands went around riddhima very casually and he took the icecream from her hand and stripped it open from the top..

Josh however didnt seem to realise that a love story had been patched in his absence... he thought that the only reason why his hands were around her was because he as just trying to help her... maybe he was really hungry and couldnt wait for riddhima to open it..

" yea... maybe she is.. ask her josh !! " Riddhima smiled as armaan held it up for her to take a bite.. By now armaans hands were compltely around her and she leaned against his body.. but quickly pulled away before Josh could realise anything.

Armaan frowned.. but riddhima ignored him... " ok you no what ill ask her right now.. and ill ask her how the goldfish is too!!! "

" Alright then bye josh.... oh and say hi to my princess for me... i want to meet her.." Armaan said as josh ran away across the backyard to his house..

" nice kid... " Armaan finally said..

" Yea... hmm he reminds me alittle bit of you armaan.. "

" oh really? and how is that? " Armaan asked curiously..as he took another bite fromthe icecream

" well.. hes very sweet...like you "

"yes...like me.. "

" an adorable boy.. quite goodlooking for a kid "

" and im good looking " Armaan approved smiling naughtily

" yea.. and a flirt.. "

" hey !! " Armaan defended

" totally into girls already... "riddhima counted off her fingers

" hmmm... "

" his hair is just like yours.. " riddhima said running her hands through his hair

" agreed" Armaan said catching hold of her again...

" he has that same charming smile too... " Armaan nodded as he pulled her more closer to himself...

"he treats girls with heavy respect... hence hes exactly like you.... "Riddhima concluded

" hmm must be... but he deosnt have one thing.. "he kissed riddhima.. " he deosnt have you..."

Riddhima grinned... " no he deosnt... but he'll get one soon... Tania.. "

" but she isnt my Riddhima... " Armaan said pecking her lips again

" you should give him tips then.. " Riddhima finally threw her hands around her and kissed again...

" OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! " Muskaan yelled as she walked in...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would really be grateful if you guys could comment or atleast hit the Thank you button.. coz i get a whole lotta views but very few comments.. and i need something to push me forward... after all i do this as a hobby.. and i need that confidence to help me..

Index
Part 1- 22 : Link given above to previous thread

Part 23.....Page 1
Part 24.....Page 7
Part 25.....page 15
Promo........Page 28
Part 26.....Page 32
Part 27......page 40

Love vini

Edited by muzic_chick247 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyla_193 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyyy congratz on ur new thread!!! 👏
Yay me first woo
Omg this part was sooo cute! AR so happily in love and aww it was juss brilliant. seriously i was like😍 throughout the whole part lol
omdays muskaan see's them. her reaction will be a great read😆 lol
amazing part as always
plzz update soon

and i hope everything sorts out about the ff snatcher😡

-nyla
xoxox

Edited by nyla_193 - 15 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
me first againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

edited

😭 i'm not first................ I WANTED TO BE FIRST😭😭

well anyway i loveddddddddddd this part
toooooooooooooooooo goooooood👏
loving it tooo much
wooooooooooow such a cliff hanger yaaar😳😳😳

continue soooooooooooooon
urs swanz
Edited by swansea - 15 years ago
srkbest thumbnail
awesome can't wait for next part
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz for the new thread. Love this part......so full of AR. Omg did muskaan see them kissing? Can't wait for the next part now
mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was wonderful! i want to see what else muskaan will do in shock of ridz and armaan. thanks for the pm.
please update soon and pm when you do so.

-mona :]
shriya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 first of all,i neva knew u were in orkut...saw u jus today n boy d u luk gud..u luked amazing sweethrt n m really sorry abt ur ff being stolen..hope the grl realises her mistk since we all have given her nice comments😉...dnt b too upset abt it..
and now for the review.....
hey not fair u said the part was goin to b long..but itz too short bt one o the best parts...loved it ..n muskan saw them..grt!now lets c how ridz explns herself..armaan might come up wth some story though....but ths part jus flew b4 my eyes..too short.plz write soon..n dnt b upst abt the stealing thing....
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Again nice part. VINI u rMAGICIANof words .How smoothly u take out Armaan&Ridz's emotions. I put this ff in my list so i could check it daily,although u pm me but still once a day i come here to read it.PLZconti.soon
luv&hugs
thanx 4r pm
Edited by janu1610 - 15 years ago
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congo on the new thread!! Loved this part....awesome awesome!!! Update super soon...

Kiran
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this part is so fabulous (even fabulous isn't enough in front of this part, any word be less right now), so romantic.I am once again waiting very eagerly for ur next part, pls try to post next part ASAP (continue soon), I love ur FF, keep it up. (and ya congrats for ur 2nd thread, all the best)

Kashish
Edited by kashishk - 15 years ago