~~~ Rankan VM :) "Go Together :") ~~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hi...Smile

god its been so long since i lasted visited this forum... i must say , u all are true die heart fans of kit...or shall i say ranbirEmbarrassed samethingLOL...

well , i've made a RanKan vm after a really long time...back after 2 monthsCryTongue... so i hope u enjoy it... the vms a little different from what u see day to day...

sorry guys ... i'm giving u vm after so long on top of that ... the vms pretty ... of...

enjoy

Edited by Ron16 - 02 November 2008 at 1:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Rankan VM :) "Go Together :") ~~~" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Wow!!! This is beautifully done!!!Clap I was more into the scenes rather than the song because I didn't understand what I was listening to!!!LOL The scenes you have chosen had a nice flow with the song!!! I love all the scenes you chose!!!Day Dreaming Beautiful!!! Thank you for making it and coming back and posting it!!!Big smile I hope you will make more!!!WinkLOL

Shreya

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Wow!!! This is beautifully done!!!Clap I was more into the scenes rather than the song because I didn't understand what I was listening to!!!LOL The scenes you have chosen had a nice flow with the song!!! I love all the scenes you chose!!!Day Dreaming Beautiful!!! Thank you for making it and coming back and posting it!!!Big smile I hope you will make more!!!WinkLOL

Shreya

O Embarrassed thank youSmile ah , u thought the scenes did flow with the song...YES.Tongue..
       didn't understandConfusedConfused i wrote englishs subs at the bottom... maybe u didn't notice...Wink

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ron16

Originally posted by spate22

Shreya

O Embarrassed thank youSmile ah , u thought the scenes did flow with the song...YES.Tongue..
       didn't understandConfusedConfused i wrote englishs subs at the bottom... maybe u didn't notice...Wink

I noticed but it's hard to do both!!!LOL I love watching the scenes more!!!WinkLOL

Shreya

rajkin

IF-Dazzler

rajkin

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
omg a vm from you I am gonna have to rush to see.bye.will watch and come back.Thanks .
For makin a vm here.

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
welcome back dear!

hi i am diya.......:D

gr8 vm, loved the vm............Embarrassed

thnxxxxxxxxxx for the vm dear!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
WOWIE!!! so pretty and nicely made yaar! u r so talented!!! which lang was the song nyways?? chinese???

Nidheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top