Kkusum

Ekta Stupid

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Now we know that Kshitj die. But Ekta is Stupid enough coz Before Kshitj die we see Kumud and Kshitj arguments and that was the last scence of them two before he die. Couldn't Ekta do something like more Romantic. Like Kumud start falling in love with Kshtij after Her love with Garv she express her feeling to Kshitij. Kshitj and Kumud Love each other. We see their few romantic scence then we will see Kshitij dies. We did not want Kshitij to die with their last scence of Argument. We wanted Kumud and Kshitj Happy moments then He die.

What do you think? I know that he die Last wks but I forgot to post this last wks. Sorrrrrrrryyyyyyy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulraj thumbnail
i no, i totally agree wid u!!!
kumud and kshitij could have romantic moments....
but EKTA KAPOOR!!!! 😡 made Kshitij die wid their last scene of argument!!
how stupid!! 😡 😡
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
ekta and stupid is one word! 😆
and i was thinkin dat too but if she neva cared enough to not kill kshitij off dne y wud she show ne scenes at all btwn kumud and him?i mean even afta his death we dont c kumud remembering him!
nightangel thumbnail

if she had some brain then she never killed kshitij...but any way that's the past now

...its very true that... after purab left "jassi" ..[ he is more popular then aarman] wht happend to jassi everybody knows... [ its end soon in the nov.] i alwayes tell jassi rules becoz of purab... but no body believes ...now everyone say yes nightangel u r rite.... its so simple srk act  with everybody but still we love srk+kajol..why...that's the answer

here i say the same thing..but some of them never believe ok..fine let's wait time it self says....