Happy Birthday to Rajeev Khandelwal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Ha ha I know this not the place to wish him and I know I am early..But still just wanted to wish Rajeev Khandelwal before someone else does 😆😆 (someone like manjot who is always in hurry to wish others)

Happy Brithday to one and only Rajeev Khandelwal 😃.  I seriously adore this guy he is too good...I know I won't get rajeev but please pray I do find someone like him 😆😆 (just joking)

Anyway just wanted to give this messge to Rajeev that he is too good and KTH wasn't same without him..I stoped watching that show after he left 😭

Feel weird making post like this bez never did something like this crazy 😆 but I saw his video in Time bomb and made me do it 😳

Anyway many many happy returns of the day 😊

Love,

Nisha

lols nisha... nisha = crazy for rajeev = smitten by his looks 😉

well a biggg happy birthday to nisha's rajeev...hope he has a great one!! 😛

oh and rajeev make sure u send nisha some cake..or she'll get mad😆

Edited by jelly_1984 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by jelly_1984

lols nisha... nisha = crazy for rajeev = smitten by his looks 😉

well a biggg happy birthday to nisha's rajeev...hope he has a great one!! 😛

oh and rajeev make sure u send nisha some cake..or she'll get mad😆

Jelly belly come on u know me and I am not crazy for rajeev for his look or anything like that...I love him bez have u seen him in KTH oh god the way he loved kashish was mind blowing yaar...Imagine if I find someone like him or U find ur abhi like him then it will be so rocking 😆😆 joking again.. U know rightnow I have no time for anythign liek this...

I am just wishing him bez he is such a great actor . He is really good so just wishing him on his b'day 😉

Btw if i was crazy fan of him then I would have spam every single post on KTH and TB 😃 but I am not crazy so I am just silent reader in this two forum 😉
Hey Nish...welcome to the Tb Forum... 👏 👏 👏
yeah sahi kaha uski acting hi itni zabardast hai na ki sub uske deewane hai.... 😉
ya...aacha chance mar diya Birthday wish kar ne ka.... 😉 isi bahane post to kiya Tb forum me...Silent Reader..... 😆 😆