VM: RagVir and Saalekh: APNE

jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I just created a VM on Ranveer's journey from the day he saw his anamika to the day he confessed his love for ragini. Along the way, he discovers who are the people who truly love him. Ragini who loves his more than life itself, and his bhaiya and bhabhi, who like guardian angels, protect his heart from the world and guide his path.

Like the song says, 'apne to apne hote hai'. This is Ranveer's journey on discovering his APNE, realizing the truth in his heart and learning the value of love. Hope I have done justice. Please post comments, both here and on youtube. I would love to see what the true ragvir and saalekh lovers think, and they are all here on this forum :)

Edited by jiya25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
That was a wonderful and really emotional VM, JiyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....I absolutely loved it! And I loved how it wasn't just about Ragvir or Saalekh but the four characters overall....the brothers and sisters....their pain, joy, love, everything.....you brought it all together wonderfully in this VM....showing in a nutshell why Bidaai is such a good show.

I especially liked this one moment in b/w....where you timed the lyrics of the song to a scene which showed Ranvir as confused and then Aalekh opens the door and "Apne toh apne hote hain" plays in that exact moment....it was totally apt for that bit!
Tuktukrani thumbnail
That was very unique indeed there was so much family bonding shown like bro -bro ,sis-sis, and bhabhi -devar along with Ragvir which was very different n the choice of song was perfect for that !!!
yupyupyup thumbnail
I like it. I like it.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful seriously beautiful u have tributed the lovestry and the relationship's shown with such beauty have watche dit twice the scenes and the song blend so beautifully simply outstanding!!

Luv,

Shagun
fatoom19 thumbnail
VERYYYYYY SWEET  VM SACH KAHAN KISENE APANE TO APANE
HOTE HE😳

LOVE

FATOOM
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely VM Jiya totally loved it. The lyrics &^ scenes matched so beautifully. Great job *Claps*
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its realllly good but it keeps getting stuck
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love ur video ..its beautiful .. i have favourited it. thanks.
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahhhh it was so touching i was lyk wow thats soo sad
i love u jiya25 for that it was greaaatttt

i just hope they get married i cant wait if tehy got married omg a dream come true!!!!!

RAGS AND RAN FOREVER