Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I just created a VM on Ranveer's journey from the day he saw his anamika to the day he confessed his love for ragini. Along the way, he discovers who are the people who truly love him. Ragini who loves his more than life itself, and his bhaiya and bhabhi, who like guardian angels, protect his heart from the world and guide his path.

Like the song says, 'apne to apne hote hai'. This is Ranveer's journey on discovering his APNE, realizing the truth in his heart and learning the value of love. Hope I have done justice. Please post comments, both here and on youtube. I would love to see what the true ragvir and saalekh lovers think, and they are all here on this forum :)

Edited by jiya25 - 31 October 2008 at 8:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM: RagVir and Saalekh: APNE" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
That was a wonderful and really emotional VM, JiyaClapClapClap....I absolutely loved it! And I loved how it wasn't just about Ragvir or Saalekh but the four characters overall....the brothers and sisters....their pain, joy, love, everything.....you brought it all together wonderfully in this VM....showing in a nutshell why Bidaai is such a good show.

I especially liked this one moment in b/w....where you timed the lyrics of the song to a scene which showed Ranvir as confused and then Aalekh opens the door and "Apne toh apne hote hain" plays in that exact moment....it was totally apt for that bit!

Tuktukrani

Groupbie

Tuktukrani

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
That was very unique indeed there was so much family bonding shown like bro -bro ,sis-sis, and bhabhi -devar along with Ragvir which was very different n the choice of song was perfect for that !!!

yupyupyup

yupyupyup

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I like it. I like it.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Beautiful seriously beautiful u have tributed the lovestry and the relationship's shown with such beauty have watche dit twice the scenes and the song blend so beautifully simply outstanding!!

Luv,

Shagun

fatoom19

fatoom19

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
VERYYYYYY SWEET  VM SACH KAHAN KISENE APANE TO APANE
HOTE HEEmbarrassed

LOVE

FATOOM

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Lovely VM Jiya totally loved it. The lyrics &^ scenes matched so beautifully. Great job *Claps*

ASRdeewani

Goldie

ASRdeewani

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
its realllly good but it keeps getting stuck

Post Reply New Post

Go to top